Amazon bonus

blythburgh

Amazon bonus

Post by blythburgh » Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:20 am

I was on Amazon and noticed a bit saying if I bought a gift card for £30 or more I would receive a bonus of £6 (taken off next purchase) so I bought one to be sent to a different email account than my amazon email. But you must go via this announcement and click on the link on that page to activate the offer.

Sorry but computer had frozen on me after I place order so could not get page url. Turned computer and modem off and started anew with fingers and toes crossed :lol:
Thanked by: expressman33
Keep smiling because the light at the end of someone's tunnel may be you, Ron Cheneler

expressman33

Re: Amazon bonus

Post by expressman33 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:02 pm

it was on MSE newsletter last week https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/deals/amazon/#50649 , and it worked for me :thumbup:

The £6 code can only be used on items dispatched and sold by Amazon ( by 15/1/19 ), not third-party sellers – this will be clearly marked on screen.
Thanked by: blythburgh

blythburgh

Post by blythburgh » Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:22 am

We need a new smartphone and a new iron press. Out workhorse must be getting on for 20 years old and has died on us. Love it, just wish we had a spare room where it could be on a table all the time. it is heavy but it whizzes through the ironing. Best pressie I ever got off 'im indoors
Keep smiling because the light at the end of someone's tunnel may be you, Ron Cheneler

xrppzi

Post by xrppzi » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:05 am

blythburgh wrote:We need a new smartphone and a new iron press. Out workhorse must be getting on for 20 years old and has died on us. Love it, just wish we had a spare room where it could be on a table all the time. it is heavy but it whizzes through the ironing. Best pressie I ever got off 'im indoors
I do not understand this thing called "ironing". What is it???
;)
Thanked by: blythburgh

blythburgh

Post by blythburgh » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:20 am

xrppzi wrote: I do not understand this thing called "ironing". What is it???
;)
The late Mother of a friend used to iron everything, socks, towels etc. You name it she would iron it. Was round the house once and she was moaning so much about the amount of work she had to do after a full day's work outside the home. "Look at the amount of ironing I have got to do before I can sit and rest."

My reply was she did not need to iron socks and towels. She looked at me as if I had gone mad and told me that of course they needed ironing.

Did her parents know what personality she would have when they named her Mona?