Breggsit

Discussion about miscellaneous topics not covered by other forums
macliam

Breggsit

Post by macliam » Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:29 pm

In Today's news, Breggsit researchers have theoretically proven a way to remove the egg from an omelette by the combined use of chemical solvents and gamma radiation technology.
The resultant solution is 98% pure egg, although there is a loss of 85% volume due to inefficiencies in the process. Unfortunately, the resultant mixture is also pale green, toxic and has a half-life of several hundred years.

"It's a great day!" said the Egg Research Group, who have been arguing for a complete separation, "We were told to remove the egg and we have developed a plan to do so!!"
When asked whether the extracted egg could actually be used to make a cherry pie, as promised, the spokesman said "This is something we would have to look into afterwards - but in principle a pie could be baked within just a few millennia of separation! The main point is that the omelette will almost certainly collapse once the egg is removed!"
When further asked what people are supposed to eat, with no omelette or cherry pie on offer, the spokesman merely pointed out that only a few mammals need omelettes and the vast majority do perfectly well on grass....... 
Thanked by: blythburgh
Just because I'm paranoid, it doesn't mean they're not out to get me

blythburgh

Re: Breggsit

Post by blythburgh » Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:53 am

A great post, we need a laugh what with Brexit and the Budget
Keep smiling because the light at the end of someone's tunnel may be you, Ron Cheneler

AAAlphaThunder

Post by AAAlphaThunder » Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:17 pm

macliam wrote:In Today's news, Breggsit researchers have theoretically proven a way to remove the egg from an omelette by the combined use of chemical solvents and gamma radiation technology.
The resultant solution is 98% pure egg, although there is a loss of 85% volume due to inefficiencies in the process. Unfortunately, the resultant mixture is also pale green, toxic and has a half-life of several hundred years.

"It's a great day!" said the Egg Research Group, who have been arguing for a complete separation, "We were told to remove the egg and we have developed a plan to do so!!"
When asked whether the extracted egg could actually be used to make a cherry pie, as promised, the spokesman said "This is something we would have to look into afterwards - but in principle a pie could be baked within just a few millennia of separation! The main point is that the omelette will almost certainly collapse once the egg is removed!"
When further asked what people are supposed to eat, with no omelette or cherry pie on offer, the spokesman merely pointed out that only a few mammals need omelettes and the vast majority do perfectly well on grass....... 
LOL.

Very clever the way you wrote that.
[Secretary] imutual Cashback Investment Club

macliam

Post by macliam » Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:01 pm

We try our best, now I'll be on the lookout for someone else claiming authorship!!
That's the way of the net.

Derbiean

Post by Derbiean » Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:25 pm

blythburgh wrote:A great post, we need a laugh what with Brexit and the Budget
Eggs-actly what i was thinking...

AAAlphaThunder

Post by AAAlphaThunder » Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:01 pm

macliam wrote:We try our best, now I'll be on the lookout for someone else claiming authorship!!
It should read:
We try our best, now I'll be on the lookout for someone else claiming authorship!!
That's the way of the world.
The Chinese have built what will soon be the largest economy in the world by [Ctrl+C] & [Ctrl+V] of EVERYONE else's ideas. And before you ask, EVERY other country looks up to the Chinese and wishes they had done the same!
[Secretary] imutual Cashback Investment Club

macliam

Post by macliam » Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:43 pm

AAAlphaThunder wrote:
macliam wrote:We try our best, now I'll be on the lookout for someone else claiming authorship!!
It should read:
That's the way of the world.
The Chinese have built what will soon be the largest economy in the world by [Ctrl+C] & [Ctrl+V] of EVERYONE else's ideas. And before you ask, EVERY other country looks up to the Chinese and wishes they had done the same!
Yes, I've always wanted six months in a re-education camp and a life controlled by "The Party"............