Post-of-the-month results - October 2018

richard@imutual
Posts: 4674
Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:19 am
Sharing: 4stars.png
Has thanked: 1879 times
Been thanked: 4258 times
Contact:

Post-of-the-month results - October 2018

Post by richard@imutual » Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:48 am

I'm pleased to announce that the winners of the Post-of-the-month competition for October 2018, as determined by ratings by our members, are:

Winner (100 shares): RonFlorabud for the post in the topic Moneyfacts Consumer Survey - vote for imutual! with 12 thanks

Runner-up (25 shares): pabenny for the post in the topic Re: best Daily Clicks? with 8 thanks

3rd place (10 shares): expressman33 for the post in the topic £1 off any Dr Oetker product in the baking range with 7 thanks


In addition, the following posts have earned special awards:

100 shares to kevinchess1 for the post in the topic TOS Oct 18 with 11 thanks

100 shares to kevinchess1 for the post in the topic Kavanaugh QOTM with 11 thanks

100 shares to kevinchess1 for the post in the topic Predictions League MTH 1V with 6 thanks

The prizes have been credited to the winners' accounts :)

Logged-in members can see the full list of all last month's thanked posts here plus an all-time list of winners can be seen here

Good luck to everyone in this month's competition. For a reminder of how the competition works, click here.

William Joseph1
Posts: 11514
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:14 pm
Location: The Isle of Dreams
Has thanked: 2662 times
Been thanked: 6845 times
Contact:

Re: Post-of-the-month results - October 2018

Post by William Joseph1 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:02 am

Well done to all the posters and those who thanked the posts.
Thanked by: emsky, RonFlorabud
It is polite to thank a post. If you like it or if you feel it has helped you. Use the thumb up on the top right of the post.

blythburgh
Posts: 14714
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:14 pm
Location: The Far East
Has thanked: 30801 times
Been thanked: 5971 times
Contact:

Re: Post-of-the-month results - October 2018

Post by blythburgh » Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:32 am

congrats to very worthy winners especially Ronflorabud for an importtant post
Thanked by: emsky, RonFlorabud
Keep smiling because the light at the end of someone's tunnel may be you, Ron Cheneler

expressman33
Posts: 9797
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:36 pm
Location: stockport
Has thanked: 2434 times
Been thanked: 10271 times
Contact:

Re: Post-of-the-month results - October 2018

Post by expressman33 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:14 pm

Well done everyone ,especially those that posted or thanked in the forums :thumbup:
Thanked by: emsky, RonFlorabud

1960mackem
Posts: 2614
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:53 am
Has thanked: 1294 times
Been thanked: 1886 times
Contact:

Re: Post-of-the-month results - October 2018

Post by 1960mackem » Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:21 pm

4th in last month's Thanking Ranking and not a mention in despatches - possibly because I'd referred to the enemy :)

emsky
Posts: 34
Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:19 pm
Has thanked: 1103 times
Been thanked: 28 times
Contact:

Re: Post-of-the-month results - October 2018

Post by emsky » Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:25 pm

Well done everyone who won
Thanked by: RonFlorabud

William Joseph1
Posts: 11514
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:14 pm
Location: The Isle of Dreams
Has thanked: 2662 times
Been thanked: 6845 times
Contact:

Re: Post-of-the-month results - October 2018

Post by William Joseph1 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:29 pm

1960mackem wrote:4th in last month's Thanking Ranking and not a mention in despatches - possibly because I'd referred to the enemy :)
Not specifically. See last paragraph viewtopic.php?f=2&t=892 that type of post is excluded from the competition.
It is polite to thank a post. If you like it or if you feel it has helped you. Use the thumb up on the top right of the post.

AAAlphaThunder
Posts: 24633
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:23 pm
Has thanked: 213 times
Been thanked: 3554 times
Contact:

Re: Post-of-the-month results - October 2018

Post by AAAlphaThunder » Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:09 pm

Well done everyone.
Thanked by: RonFlorabud
[Secretary] imutual Cashback Investment Club

1960mackem
Posts: 2614
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:53 am
Has thanked: 1294 times
Been thanked: 1886 times
Contact:

Re: Post-of-the-month results - October 2018

Post by 1960mackem » Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:17 am

William Joseph1 wrote:
1960mackem wrote:4th in last month's Thanking Ranking and not a mention in despatches - possibly because I'd referred to the enemy :)
Not specifically. See last paragraph viewtopic.php?f=2&t=892 that type of post is excluded from the competition.
Just check back to previous months results and you'll see you're wrong yet again
Thanked by: RonFlorabud, blythburgh

William Joseph1
Posts: 11514
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:14 pm
Location: The Isle of Dreams
Has thanked: 2662 times
Been thanked: 6845 times
Contact:

Re: Post-of-the-month results - October 2018

Post by William Joseph1 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:08 am

1960mackem wrote:
William Joseph1 wrote:
1960mackem wrote:4th in last month's Thanking Ranking and not a mention in despatches - possibly because I'd referred to the enemy :)
Not specifically. See last paragraph viewtopic.php?f=2&t=892 that type of post is excluded from the competition.
Just check back to previous months results and you'll see you're wrong yet again
If you feel my answer is wrong and/or you feel that you have been hard done by then best to raise a query.
Thanked by: Dream on, blythburgh
It is polite to thank a post. If you like it or if you feel it has helped you. Use the thumb up on the top right of the post.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests