4 Free Diet Coke Exotic Mango Cans via the Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant apps

Offers and promotions that don't cost you a penny
expressman33

4 Free Diet Coke Exotic Mango Cans via the Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant apps

Post by expressman33 » Mon Nov 05 2018 11:44am

Terms & Conditions Free Diet Coke Exotic Mango sample (50,000 samples)
Promotional Dates: 3rd November – 18th November
How to apply:

To receive a FREE Diet Coke Exotic Mango sample, register for a Send Me a Sample account via the Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant apps by completing the necessary fields and confirming your email address. Then, request a “Diet Coke Exotic Mango” via your voice assistant by saying “Ask Send Me a Sample for Diet Coke Exotic Mango”. The cost of postage to send the free sample is fully included in the offer. No additional funds need to be paid by the user before the sample can be sent.
We are giving away 50,000 Diet Coke Exotic Mango samples, which are restricted to 1 per Send Me a Sample user and 6 per physical address. Our website and app is solely for the provision of samples in Great Britain. Unfortunately, we do not send samples to addresses outside of Great Britain. Age 16+ only.

The campaign will start at on 03/11/18 and end 23:59 on 18/11/18 or when all 50,000 samples have been claimed if earlier. However, this offer may be extended if further samples are added.
https://www.sendmeasample.net/diet-coke-exotic-mango/
Thanked by: stockportcounty