Interesting and Concerning...

Boro Boy

Re: Interesting and Concerning...

Post by Boro Boy » Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:56 am

cccashbacklover wrote:
Boro Boy wrote:
but what give you such insight to this anyway?

Giveaway was sometime ago those Ids getting together to thanks each others posts,some time ago the only Ids that generally thanked your posts was blythburgh (who thanks most posts) Prawnlover and Londonlad

Posting style very very simlar as well,

I am not the only person who linked the Ids together, what do i mean by that - Seemingly operated by the same person. :wave:
Where does it say in the rules that you partner (separate account) can't thank you? This is something I have encouraged them not to do for sometime now just to avoid the same comments as you feel you had to voice...!

Back to the main issue - it seems to me that there has been times when there were far fewer dailies than now and to blame purely dailies for a 20%+ drop in the transaction rate may be overlooking something maybe?
Thanked by: blythburgh

cccashbacklover

Post by cccashbacklover » Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:41 am

Boro Boy wrote:[Back to the main issue - it seems to me that there has been times when there were far fewer dailies than now and to blame purely dailies for a 20%+ drop in the transaction rate may be overlooking something maybe?
If the "dailes" factor which all those who have expressed an opinion agree with, apparent exception being yourself is added to Richard saying that Quidco/TCB have 99% of cashback market share excluding daily clicks which he appeared to hint at then .......

viewtopic.php?f=36&t=85279&start=20#p225455
Thanked by: blythburgh

Boro Boy

Post by Boro Boy » Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:57 am

cccashbacklover wrote:
Boro Boy wrote:[Back to the main issue - it seems to me that there has been times when there were far fewer dailies than now and to blame purely dailies for a 20%+ drop in the transaction rate may be overlooking something maybe?
If the "dailes" factor which all those who have expressed an opinion agree with, apparent exception being yourself is added to Richard saying that Quidco/TCB have 99% of cashback market share excluding daily clicks which he appeared to hint at then .......

viewtopic.php?f=36&t=85279&start=20#p225455

All I said was it's worth while examining... :crazy: