Revamp iMutual's look & offers?

William Joseph1

Re: Revamp iMutual's look & offers?

Post by William Joseph1 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:53 pm

garindan wrote:
Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:29 pm
I agree with the advertising aspect entirely. However, not all advertising needs to be paid for. My belief is imutual needs to embrace engagement with social networks, use the underlying concept of infiltrating members' network of friends through simple and effective sharing of imutual events, like having just been paid cashback, special cashback offer, friend referral or partner promotion etc...

These sorts of things could be formatted and shared by all our members at the touch of a button but there are no buttons unless you want to share a particular merchant, which is not as appealing as sharing something specific from an active member's actions.
Whilst I agree wholeheartedly with garindan. It is not for me as I do not use Social networks.
Thanked by: kevinchess1, Dream on
It is polite to thank a post. If you like it or if you feel it has helped you. Use the thumb up on the top right of the post.

axelandpixel

Post by axelandpixel » Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:01 am

garindan wrote:
Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:29 pm

These sorts of things could be formatted and shared by all our members at the touch of a button but there are no buttons unless you want to share a particular merchant, which is not as appealing as sharing something specific from an active member's actions.
Yes, that's why I feel that the layout needs improvement. I remember I suggested before that it's better if we can leave a review on a merchant's page like TCB and Q so that I know not to waste my time on a retailer that doesn't pay. I can't remember what's the reply to that as it has been so long. If TCB and Q will successfully merge, I hope that more people will join here. Wishing iMutual well. :thumbup:
Thanked by: Boro Boy

RonFlorabud
Sharing: 2stars.png

Post by RonFlorabud » Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:05 pm

Other cashback sites have shown forums don't really work anymore. People come to this site primarily (imo) to earn cashback on a reliable site with great personal customer service. In a way we are lucky imutual is still a small and has the level of personal service that purely is unique. Yes, it is a shame the site hasn't generated a great deal of interest over the years. This place is just like the great Rpoints (apart from the forums... they used to be good), but sadly 10 years too late. Things change.
Thanked by: axelandpixel

cccashbacklover

Post by cccashbacklover » Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:20 pm

RonFlorabud wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:05 pm

but sadly 10 years too late. Things change.
That is true, Original Cashback KIngs which was 100% and related to R-Points was launched after both Quidco/TCB, unlike here managed to get all key offers and managed to compete with TCB/Quidco rates and enhanced rates
Thanked by: axelandpixel