Oh Mr Corbyn.....

Media articles about money-saving topics
Boro Boy

Oh Mr Corbyn.....

Post by Boro Boy » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:35 pm

Oh Mr Corbyn what have you done? So you are a Brexitter? :... https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/newslond ... spartanntp
Thanked by: blythburgh

Derbiean

Re: Oh Mr Corbyn.....

Post by Derbiean » Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:02 pm

So they've failed to paint him as a terrorist sympathiser and anti-semitic so now they're going for he's really a brexiter? Truly out of ideas and it isn't even news. May also voted remain.
Thanked by: Dream on, blythburgh

William Joseph1

Post by William Joseph1 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:08 pm

Is it important? In the order of things does it have any relevance. What cardinal sin is he committing?
It is polite to thank a post. If you like it or if you feel it has helped you. Use the thumb up on the top right of the post.

Boro Boy

Post by Boro Boy » Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:27 pm

William Joseph1 wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:08 pm
Is it important? In the order of things does it have any relevance. What cardinal sin is he committing?
What!!!! Where have you been for the last two years!?!
  • 1.Is this important: Very! As leader of HM Opposition it is so important that the public understand his position on the European experiment at a time when the UK is going through the Brexit process which is probably the most important issue to the UK in modern history...
    2.Is it relevent?: as 1 above...
    3.Has he committed a cardinal sin?: No but still see 1 above...

William Joseph1

Post by William Joseph1 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:08 pm

It is certainly not important. We are leaving the EU, how anyone voted is of no relevance now. He says he voted to remain. I do not believe he lied. You can believe whatever you want to believe.

What is important is that we get the best deal possible.
Remainer Owen Smith and leading Brexiteer Nigel Farage were among those who seized upon the 10-year-old footage as further evidence of Mr Corbyn’s "Euroscepticism
What anyones view was ten years ago is certainly of no relevance today.

Move on. Go get a life!
It is polite to thank a post. If you like it or if you feel it has helped you. Use the thumb up on the top right of the post.

Boro Boy

Post by Boro Boy » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:45 pm

William Joseph1 wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:08 pm
It is certainly not important. We are leaving the EU, how anyone voted is of no relevance now. He says he voted to remain. I do not believe he lied. You can believe whatever you want to believe.

What is important is that we get the best deal possible.
Remainer Owen Smith and leading Brexiteer Nigel Farage were among those who seized upon the 10-year-old footage as further evidence of Mr Corbyn’s "Euroscepticism
What anyones view was ten years ago is certainly of no relevance today.

Move on. Go get a life!

I have a great life thank you.

It is none the less important that the Leader of the Opposition "shows his cards" in what is the a very important issue for the UK and everyone should be made aware of his long standing position if he isn't going to declare it himself.

William Joseph1

Post by William Joseph1 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:53 pm

We obviously have different priorities in life and I am sure will continue to disagree on something I see as unimportant.

Boro Boy

Post by Boro Boy » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:00 pm

William Joseph1 wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:53 pm
We obviously have different priorities in life and I am sure will continue to disagree on something I see as unimportant.

You seem to be out of step with most of the rest of the population who think the Brexit process is very important issue... Certainly seems to be debated daily in the Houses of Parliament... :crazy:

William Joseph1

Post by William Joseph1 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:05 pm

Boro Boy wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:00 pm
You seem to be out of step with most of the rest of the population who think the Brexit process is very important issue... Certainly seems to be debated daily in the Houses of Parliament... :crazy:
Where have I ever said that Brexit is unimportant?

Please do not attempt to misquote people.

macliam

Post by macliam » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:05 pm

Boro Boy wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:27 pm
What!!!! Where have you been for the last two years!?!
Where have you been over the last 30 years, more like?

It's well known that many left-wingers were and are anti-EU, but for completely different reasons to the Brexiteers. They saw the EU as a capitalist club pursuing the same old philosophy - and when many of the ex-communist states joined, they saw that as buying off potential foes and pulling them into the Western sphere of influence. That doesn't mean to say they would jump at the chance to join a right-wing cabal whose primary aim is to increase their opportunity to make money at whatever cost to the country. That does not mean they would be prepared to throw out many of the advantages the UK has gleaned from EU membership - just that they want a check on any federalist/authoritarian tendencies.

Corbyn has consistently held back his colleagues in their opposition to Brexit, insofar as he is able - do you not recall the discussions at the Labour conference?
Thanked by: pabenny, Dream on, blythburgh
Just because I'm paranoid, it doesn't mean they're not out to get me