What ever happened to....

William Joseph1

Re: What ever happened to....

Post by William Joseph1 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:49 pm

AAAlphaThunder wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:41 pm
Each to their own.

No need to cease things as long as members are taking part.
No one has suggested anything should be "Ceased".
It is polite to thank a post. If you like it or if you feel it has helped you. Use the thumb up on the top right of the post.

Chadwick

Post by Chadwick » Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:06 pm

William Joseph1 wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:49 pm
AAAlphaThunder wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:41 pm
Each to their own.

No need to cease things as long as members are taking part.
No one has suggested anything should be "Ceased".
Except Thunderfrog's posts...

blythburgh

Post by blythburgh » Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:26 am

Guess one person saw it as ceased and the rest of us did not
Keep smiling because the light at the end of someone's tunnel may be you, Ron Cheneler

Boro Boy

Post by Boro Boy » Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:32 am

What went before could be little off the point maybe... I think I was trying to see what the iMutual community thought about the seeming disappearance of certain aspects of iMutual life which previously appeared regularly, this is happening despite the return of Richard...

Stimulating debate in this area could bring positive change, answer a few questions along with providing valuable feedback to "da management".

It would also be good to hear Richards input obviously...
Thanked by: blythburgh

Dream on

Post by Dream on » Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:37 am

Boro Boy wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:32 am
What went before could be little off the point maybe... I think I was trying to see what the iMutual community thought about the seeming disappearance of certain aspects of iMutual life which previously appeared regularly, this is happening despite the return of Richard...

Stimulating debate in this area could bring positive change, answer a few questions along with providing valuable feedback to "da management".

The problem is that once anyone starts a thread it goes the way of the posters. What the OP wants becomes irrelevant as the thread unveils and members post their own angles on things. We each have different angles/views on things. Even to the extent that some welcome change whereas others prefer the status quo.

Boro Boy

Post by Boro Boy » Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:54 am

Dream on wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:37 am
Boro Boy wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:32 am

The problem is that once anyone starts a thread it goes the way of the posters. What the OP wants becomes irrelevant as the thread unveils and members post their own angles on things. We each have different angles/views on things. Even to the extent that some welcome change whereas others prefer the status quo.
I understand the Past Vs Future aspect but shouldn't the conversation be; Richard is back but aspects of regular iMutual life seem to be steadily vanishing...

blythburgh

Post by blythburgh » Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:04 am

I look forward to the things mentioned coming back but I really think there are more important things to be done by Richard.

As for the caption thingy as has been mentioned it could be done by anyone not just Rich
Keep smiling because the light at the end of someone's tunnel may be you, Ron Cheneler

Boro Boy

Post by Boro Boy » Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:09 am

blythburgh wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:04 am
I look forward to the things mentioned coming back but I really think there are more important things to be done by Richard.

As for the caption thingy as has been mentioned it could be done by anyone not just Rich
...more important things... I'm sure but where are the signs of anything happening? Are we not just seeing aspects disappear rather than grow/improve...?

Dream on

Post by Dream on » Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:15 am

pabenny wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:45 pm
Good question. Although to be fair, it's also worth noting some things that *have* happened
- major server migration
- conversion to https
- a long list of added merchants - over 200 in February and a similar number in January

Boro Boy

Post by Boro Boy » Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:26 am

Dream on wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:15 am
pabenny wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:45 pm
Good question. Although to be fair, it's also worth noting some things that *have* happened
- major server migration
- conversion to https
- a long list of added merchants - over 200 in February and a similar number in January
Already read the above and accept that but this is over a six month period. The inclusion of hundreds of new merchants should be welcome but until a new search/filter system is devised I doubt the true benefit of all this effort will reach its potential.

Meanwhile, we see aspects of regular iMutual life disappearing...