IS Teenager Shaminna Begum to lose British Citizenship

Media articles about money-saving topics
Richard Frost

Re: IS Teenager Shaminna Begum to lose British Citizenship

Post by Richard Frost » Fri Mar 08 2019 4:21pm

But Mustafa Bali, the head of the press office for Kurdish-led alliance SDF, said the news that the baby had died was "fake".
It is indeed not good news if it is true. Bur the story is as yet still unconfirmed.

Boro Boy

Post by Boro Boy » Fri Mar 08 2019 4:38pm

kevinchess1 wrote:
Fri Mar 08 2019 3:25pm
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47500387

As macliam predicted :(

Makes me ashamed to be British

I'll say a prayer
Rather silly thing to say and a reaction to the headlines. You don't know under what circumstances the baby died or if indeed the baby is dead at all...?

macliam

Post by macliam » Fri Mar 08 2019 4:49pm

Boro Boy wrote:
Fri Mar 08 2019 4:38pm
kevinchess1 wrote:
Fri Mar 08 2019 3:25pm
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47500387

As macliam predicted :(

Makes me ashamed to be British

I'll say a prayer
Rather silly thing to say and a reaction to the headlines. You don't know under what circumstances the baby died or if indeed the baby is dead at all...?
Well, hopefully he is alive - but if not, I doubt he died from a surfeit of lampreys.
Your condolences are noted.
Just because I'm paranoid, it doesn't mean they're not out to get me

Richard Frost

Post by Richard Frost » Fri Mar 08 2019 7:26pm

It his now been confirmed that the child has died:
The baby son of Shamima Begum - the teenager who fled London to join the Islamic State group - has died, a spokesman for the Syrian Democratic Forces has said.

A paramedic told the BBC the baby, who was about two weeks old, had a lung infection and died on Thursday.
The story has been updated on BBC news.
Thanked by: kevinchess1

kevinchess1

Post by kevinchess1 » Fri Mar 08 2019 7:44pm

The following os JUST My Opinion

Poor baby died fro a lung infection, treatable with antiboitics, which the NHS have in abundance
Would never have happen had they been brought back home

Sajid Javid has the boys blood on his hands

I hope he can live with himself because I dont think I could

As I said Today I'm ashamed to be Britisn and will say a prayer
Thanked by: blythburgh
Politically incorrect since 69

Richard Frost

Post by Richard Frost » Fri Mar 08 2019 8:35pm

kevinchess1 wrote:
Fri Mar 08 2019 7:44pm
The following os JUST My Opinion

Poor baby died fro a lung infection, treatable with antiboitics, which the NHS have in abundance
Would never have happen had they been brought back home

Sajid Javid has the boys blood on his hands

I hope he can live with himself because I dont think I could

As I said Today I'm ashamed to be Britisn and will say a prayer
It is very doubtful that the child would have been bought back to the UK in the last two weeks even if the mother had wanted it to be put in the care of her family or up for adoption. She could not have bought it home as she is not a British Citizen and therefore does not have the right to be here.

It has already been said there is no British assistance in the area in which the Mother is living and the government were not prepared to put British live at risk in a rescue mission. So I am unclear how the child could have been bought to the UK.

Personally I think it was wrong that her citizenship was removed. But I am at odds with so much that this government represents that this is just one more thing in a long list of serious failings.

macliam

Post by macliam » Fri Mar 08 2019 10:59pm

I'm struggling to see the moral difference between what the mother is supposed to have done and some of the people commenting on this case. Some have said that it's the mother's fault because she did what she did.... that's like saying "Sorry, I won't save you baby from drowning - you shouldn't have got into that boat in the first place!"

Boro Boy

Post by Boro Boy » Sat Mar 09 2019 12:13am

We cannot save the world and there are so many others who have been torn apart by IS who deserve our help who are totally innocent and wish us no harm.

The trouble with your analogy above is she didn't get into a boat as that would of not harmed anybody else, she got into a tank and supported IS killers to use another analogy and her baby fell from the tank! A tank that she vacated only at the last moment before it was blown up, she never decided to stop the tank and leave it at any time before disaster was totally apparent. No doubt this whole incident is only a temporary set-back in most of extremist IS's eyes and they can return to their caliphate building in the near future, why help them do this?

macliam

Post by macliam » Sat Mar 09 2019 12:18am

Boro Boy wrote:
Sat Mar 09 2019 12:13am
We cannot save the world and there are so many others who have been torn apart by IS who deserve our help who are totally innocent and wish us no harm.

The trouble with your analogy above is she didn't get into a boat as that would of not harmed anybody else, she got into a tank and supported IS killers to use another analogy and her baby fell from the tank! A tank that she vacated only at the last moment before it was blown up, she never decided to stop the tank and leave it at any time before disaster was totally apparent. No doubt this whole incident is only a temporary set-back in most of extremist IS's eyes and they can return to their caliphate building in the near future, why help them do this?
Your attitude gives them all the help they'll need.

Boro Boy

Post by Boro Boy » Sat Mar 09 2019 12:22am

macliam wrote:
Sat Mar 09 2019 12:18am
Boro Boy wrote:
Sat Mar 09 2019 12:13am

Your attitude gives them all the help they'll need.
If it keeps them away from your and my front door they can have all the attitude they want and more!

If they must come to Britain I'm sure you will welcome their world domination when they take over your home first...