Private Messages

neosi71
Posts: 26
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:58 pm
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 17 times
Contact:

Private Messages

Post by neosi71 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:23 pm

Quick question, Do Private Messages work ?

Reason for asking is that i sent Richard a message and its sat in my out box

expressman33
Posts: 9763
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:36 pm
Location: stockport
Has thanked: 2415 times
Been thanked: 10245 times
Contact:

Re: Private Messages

Post by expressman33 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:29 pm

Yes they do work
It will say in your out box until Richard reads it , but he does not go on the site every day

neosi71
Posts: 26
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:58 pm
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 17 times
Contact:

Re: Private Messages

Post by neosi71 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:45 pm

expressman33 wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:29 pm
Yes they do work
It will say in your out box until Richard reads it , but he does not go on the site every day
Thanks, I was expecting it to go into 'sent messages' thats all :thumbup:
Thanked by: expressman33

macliam
Posts: 8173
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:26 pm
Location: By the Deben, Suffolk
Has thanked: 1413 times
Been thanked: 7138 times
Contact:

Re: Private Messages

Post by macliam » Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:16 pm

neosi71 wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:45 pm
expressman33 wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:29 pm
Yes they do work
It will say in your out box until Richard reads it , but he does not go on the site every day
Thanks, I was expecting it to go into 'sent messages' thats all :thumbup:
Seems a reasonable expectation, but no, it will stay where it is until read (I guess that's like a read-receipt).
Thanked by: emsky, kevinchess1, xxxraichxxx
Just because I'm paranoid, it doesn't mean they're not out to get me

AAAlphaThunder
Posts: 24597
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:23 pm
Has thanked: 213 times
Been thanked: 3550 times
Contact:

Re: Private Messages

Post by AAAlphaThunder » Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:21 pm

macliam wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:16 pm
neosi71 wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:45 pm
expressman33 wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:29 pm
Yes they do work
It will say in your out box until Richard reads it , but he does not go on the site every day
Thanks, I was expecting it to go into 'sent messages' thats all :thumbup:
Seems a reasonable expectation, but no, it will stay where it is until read (I guess that's like a read-receipt).
Correct.
Thanked by: kevinchess1
[Secretary] imutual Cashback Investment Club

kevinchess1
Posts: 22470
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:02 pm
Sharing: 3stars.png
Location: Miles away from the sea
Has thanked: 12849 times
Been thanked: 16345 times
Contact:

Re: Private Messages

Post by kevinchess1 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:10 pm

I suspect RY gets piles
Of PMs and deal with them as and when
It’s not marked as ‘Sent’ until it’s opened
Thanked by: xxxraichxxx
Politically incorrect since 69

rayf
Posts: 1443
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:50 pm
Has thanked: 349 times
Been thanked: 553 times
Contact:

Re: Private Messages

Post by rayf » Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:45 pm

kevinchess1 wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:10 pm
I suspect RY gets piles

I'm not surprised if he is sitting on everything :)

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: michelle@imutual and 2 guests