Merchant of the Week - Online Golf

richard@imutual
Posts: 4253
Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:19 am
Sharing: 3stars.png
Has thanked: 1752 times
Been thanked: 3468 times
Contact:

Re: Merchant of the Week - Online Golf

Post by richard@imutual » Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:06 pm

It hasn't been forgotten
Thanked by: Boro Boy, blythburgh

richard@imutual
Posts: 4253
Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:19 am
Sharing: 3stars.png
Has thanked: 1752 times
Been thanked: 3468 times
Contact:

Re: Merchant of the Week - Online Golf

Post by richard@imutual » Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:07 pm

Rest assured, all daily "shares per visit" will be awarded in due course. Sorry for the delay
Thanked by: blythburgh

Boro Boy
Posts: 4397
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:05 pm
Location: London
Has thanked: 866 times
Been thanked: 1715 times
Contact:

Re: Merchant of the Week - Online Golf

Post by Boro Boy » Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:23 pm

richard@imutual wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:06 pm
It hasn't been forgotten
Great news! I will take my earlier comments back but the regular marketing mailings seem to be a little erratic...
Thanked by: blythburgh

kevinchess1
Posts: 21849
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:02 pm
Location: Miles away from the sea
Has thanked: 10901 times
Been thanked: 14892 times
Contact:

Re: Merchant of the Week - Online Golf

Post by kevinchess1 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:57 pm

AAAlphaThunder wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:33 pm
kevinchess1 wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:49 pm
AAAlphaThunder wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:20 am
Perfect timing.

I was on the lookout for a quality Callaway and they have the "Callaway Golf Ladies Rogue Graphite Irons" on offer. Plus for anyone who wants / needs they offer 0% interest-free payment plan.

That's me sorted.
You’re buying LADIES golf clubs?
No surprise there then
LOL. For the Ladies not me.

Anyhow I know what makes her go wild so I got her the "Cobra Golf Ladies F-MAX Superlight Fairway Wood". I keep her pleased.n
The Cobra golf ladies F-Max super light fairway wood? Sounds like something you buy at Ann Summers :?
Politically incorrect since 69

kevinchess1
Posts: 21849
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:02 pm
Location: Miles away from the sea
Has thanked: 10901 times
Been thanked: 14892 times
Contact:

Re: Merchant of the Week - Online Golf

Post by kevinchess1 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:50 am

Got my SHares
Politically incorrect since 69

rayf
Posts: 1494
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:50 pm
Has thanked: 374 times
Been thanked: 603 times
Contact:

Re: Merchant of the Week - Online Golf

Post by rayf » Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:33 pm

Boro Boy wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:51 pm
In the "Old Days" we all use to be emailed on the news of a Merchant of the Week. This may have stimulated the waifs & strays and encouraged them back to the fold; but that seems to have been forgotten about these days...!?!
and the fact that they don't work :?:

Boro Boy
Posts: 4397
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:05 pm
Location: London
Has thanked: 866 times
Been thanked: 1715 times
Contact:

Re: Merchant of the Week - Online Golf

Post by Boro Boy » Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:57 pm

rayf wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:33 pm
Boro Boy wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:51 pm
In the "Old Days" we all use to be emailed on the news of a Merchant of the Week. This may have stimulated the waifs & strays and encouraged them back to the fold; but that seems to have been forgotten about these days...!?!
and the fact that they don't work :?:
So please tell what the statistics are...? :ugeek:

AAAlphaThunder
Posts: 23956
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:23 pm
Has thanked: 183 times
Been thanked: 3123 times
Contact:

Re: Merchant of the Week - Online Golf

Post by AAAlphaThunder » Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:27 pm

Boro Boy wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:57 pm
rayf wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:33 pm
Boro Boy wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:51 pm
In the "Old Days" we all use to be emailed on the news of a Merchant of the Week. This may have stimulated the waifs & strays and encouraged them back to the fold; but that seems to have been forgotten about these days...!?!
and the fact that they don't work :?:
So please tell what the statistics are...? :ugeek:
I don't know the stats but companies spend a fortune on marketing.
[Secretary] imutual Cashback Investment Club

Boro Boy
Posts: 4397
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:05 pm
Location: London
Has thanked: 866 times
Been thanked: 1715 times
Contact:

Re: Merchant of the Week - Online Golf

Post by Boro Boy » Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:48 am

AAAlphaThunder wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:27 pm
Boro Boy wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:57 pm
rayf wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:33 pm


and the fact that they don't work :?:
So please tell what the statistics are...? :ugeek:
I don't know the stats but companies spend a fortune on marketing.
You'd guess that they keep on doing this because it works...!?!

AAAlphaThunder
Posts: 23956
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:23 pm
Has thanked: 183 times
Been thanked: 3123 times
Contact:

Re: Merchant of the Week - Online Golf

Post by AAAlphaThunder » Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:16 am

As they say:
Out of sight, out of mind.
[Secretary] imutual Cashback Investment Club

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests