Cheap Travel carhire

Spotted a problem on imutual? If it's not specific to your account, then post here and see if other members can help. Staff also monitor this forum and will reply as necessary
William Joseph1
Posts: 10472
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:14 pm
Location: The Isle of Dreams
Has thanked: 2129 times
Been thanked: 4985 times

Cheap Travel carhire

Post by William Joseph1 » Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:07 pm

There are two credits for this merchant on the 23/7/19 one of which has been capped. This came about because of delayed tracking and no credit on the 21st. Can the capped transactions please be uncapped. can it also be noted that these are delayed trackers and are being credited 1-2 days later than they should be. They therefore have the wrong date on them.
It is polite to thank a post. If you like it or if you feel it has helped you. Use the thumb up on the top right of the post.

AAAlphaThunder
Posts: 23671
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:23 pm
Has thanked: 182 times
Been thanked: 3057 times
Contact:

Re: Cheap Travel carhire

Post by AAAlphaThunder » Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:30 am

William Joseph1 wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:07 pm
There are two credits for this merchant on the 23/7/19 one of which has been capped. This came about because of delayed tracking and no credit on the 21st. Can the capped transactions please be uncapped. can it also be noted that these are delayed trackers and are being credited 1-2 days later than they should be. They therefore have the wrong date on them.
As you wish.
[Secretary] imutual Cashback Investment Club

rayf
Posts: 1450
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:50 pm
Has thanked: 357 times
Been thanked: 580 times
Contact:

Re: Cheap Travel carhire

Post by rayf » Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:05 am

same problem for me :thumbdown:
Thanked by: Dream on, blythburgh

richard@imutual
Posts: 4145
Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:19 am
Sharing: 3stars.png
Has thanked: 1728 times
Been thanked: 3392 times
Contact:

Re: Cheap Travel carhire

Post by richard@imutual » Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:49 am

Ok, you should find that from now onwards, the transaction date will be the date that you visited. Hence the capping should work correctly

I'm afraid it's too time-consuming to correct this retrospectively though

rayf
Posts: 1450
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:50 pm
Has thanked: 357 times
Been thanked: 580 times
Contact:

Re: Cheap Travel carhire

Post by rayf » Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:54 am

richard@imutual wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:49 am

I'm afraid it's too time-consuming to correct this retrospectively though
:thumbdown:

blythburgh
Posts: 14501
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:14 pm
Location: The Far East
Has thanked: 25868 times
Been thanked: 5332 times
Contact:

Re: Cheap Travel carhire

Post by blythburgh » Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:43 am

richard@imutual wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:49 am
Ok, you should find that from now onwards, the transaction date will be the date that you visited. Hence the capping should work correctly

I'm afraid it's too time-consuming to correct this retrospectively though

RIchard would have to spend a lot of precious time on this and we get an amount that most people would leave on the pavement rather than pick up as it is so little.

I am not bothered about losing a few pence personally
Keep smiling because the light at the end of someone's tunnel may be you, Ron Cheneler

annfen
Posts: 253
Joined: Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:17 pm
Has thanked: 135 times
Been thanked: 65 times
Contact:

Re: Cheap Travel carhire

Post by annfen » Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:32 am

3 delayed entries showing for 23rd - one of them capped

annfen
Posts: 253
Joined: Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:17 pm
Has thanked: 135 times
Been thanked: 65 times
Contact:

Re: Cheap Travel carhire

Post by annfen » Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:47 pm

annfen wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:32 am
3 delayed entries showing for 23rd - one of them capped
but nothing since :thumbdown:
Thanked by: rayf

William Joseph1
Posts: 10472
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:14 pm
Location: The Isle of Dreams
Has thanked: 2129 times
Been thanked: 4985 times

Re: Cheap Travel carhire

Post by William Joseph1 » Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:51 pm

annfen wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:47 pm
annfen wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:32 am
3 delayed entries showing for 23rd - one of them capped
but nothing since :thumbdown:
Neither here nor anywhere else. Looking like a typical Skyscanner delay.
Thanked by: rayf, Dream on
It is polite to thank a post. If you like it or if you feel it has helped you. Use the thumb up on the top right of the post.

xrppzi
Posts: 850
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:39 am
Location: East Yorkshire
Has thanked: 102 times
Been thanked: 449 times
Contact:

Re: Cheap Travel carhire

Post by xrppzi » Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:59 am

richard@imutual wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:49 am
Ok, you should find that from now onwards, the transaction date will be the date that you visited. Hence the capping should work correctly

I'm afraid it's too time-consuming to correct this retrospectively though
Still no tracking whatsoever. Anyone got one yet?
Thanked by: MrsBear

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest