Poor site reviews at Trust Pilot

Discussion about miscellaneous topics not covered by other forums
blythburgh

Poor site reviews at Trust Pilot

Post by blythburgh » Fri Aug 02 2019 11:36am

I found out this morning that 2 people have posted 1 star reviews at Trust Pilot.

You may want to give your opinion of the site.

https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.imutual.co.uk
Keep smiling because the light at the end of someone's tunnel may be you, Ron Cheneler

BeautifulSunshine

Re: Poor site reviews at Trust Pilot

Post by BeautifulSunshine » Fri Aug 02 2019 12:25pm

blythburgh wrote:
Fri Aug 02 2019 11:36am
I found out this morning that 2 people have posted 1 star reviews at Trust Pilot.

You may want to give your opinion of the site.

https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.imutual.co.uk
One star is disappointing.

Many moons ago I gave a full star review for the pleasure of imutual.
[imutual Cashback Investment Club]

RonFlorabud

Post by RonFlorabud » Sat Aug 03 2019 8:49am

Donalds one and no doubt only review. Take with a pinch of salt. I really don't see what he/she/unknown is bleeting about though, unless some posts in the thread have been removed. Ho hum.
Thanked by: blythburgh

timco

Post by timco » Sat Aug 03 2019 10:03am

RonFlorabud wrote:
Sat Aug 03 2019 8:49am
Donalds one and no doubt only review. Take with a pinch of salt. I really don't see what he/she/unknown is bleeting about though, unless some posts in the thread have been removed. Ho hum.
I do

viewtopic.php?t=87433

and yes the unacceptable comments should not have been allowed and should have been removed when pointed out. Have never looked at the caption competitions threads before so would never have noticed myself.

However to say you should avoid making a little money because a few people on the forum have no idea of what does and does not constitute racism is a bit far.

They also need to update their fascism list as it is not restricted to UKIdiotsParty they also have the Tory party and the Brexit (Undemocratic Fascist) party Ltd.
Thanked by: blythburgh

kevinchess1

Post by kevinchess1 » Sat Aug 03 2019 10:29am

That's rights
and if you disagree with Timco he will call you names and slagged you off because he's RIGHT and you're WRONG
Why?
Because he said so
Oh the arrogance
And Remoaners wonder why they lost and are still losing the Brexit debate

(There's a Report-a-post button, top right, for any posts that upset anyone)
Thanked by: RonFlorabud
Politically incorrect since 69

Richard Frost

Post by Richard Frost » Sat Aug 03 2019 11:07am

I also thought the comments were verging on being racist and were "cheap humor" as if I am honest a lot of kevinchess1 posts are in my opinion. Which was why I decided not to thank them and until now largely ignore them. However I was not personally offended by them, but realised some people might be. But look at his signature, he admits to not being "politically correct", What else would you expect from him?

In life we have a choice, ignore, comment and bring to attention. or take offence. My preference nowadays is the first. Life is to short to get upset and be annoyed all day. imutual is a membership organisation with many people and lots of very differing views. We have to just as in life co-exist.

It also has to be said that sometimes people are just to sensitive and need to get in the real world. It is not a bed of soft feathers, there are sometimes a few rose thorns thrown in.

kevinchess1 is right in respect of the report a post button. if you don't like it and find it offensive then report the post.

As for Trust Pilot never have believed reviews, to many fake ones out there look at this review
They do have a forum which is rare but I do not use it much as I get bullied by the regulars. It does prvide money for nothing(or at least not doing very much) but there are better and bigger alternatives out there.
This by a very well known member. As if he would ever allow himself to be bullied. Another load of rubbish imo.

blythburgh

Post by blythburgh » Sat Aug 03 2019 12:09pm

I feel it is sad that some jokes that were not thought through before they were posted are a reason to post on Trust Pilot rather than talking about all the good things on here. We own the site yet some of us are running it down on a forum where people go to see if a site is worth joining or not.
Keep smiling because the light at the end of someone's tunnel may be you, Ron Cheneler

cccashbacklover

Post by cccashbacklover » Sat Aug 03 2019 12:10pm

William Joseph1 wrote:
Sat Aug 03 2019 11:07am

This by a very well known member. As if he would ever allow himself to be bullied. Another load of rubbish imo.
Name used for the review may well be assumed to relate to "well known member" person who wrote it will be the same person who holds "cashbacklover" alias on here was nothing to do with me in same way I could write a review in the name of frostrichard.
Last edited by cccashbacklover on Sat Aug 03 2019 12:12pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thanked by: Richard Frost

blythburgh

Post by blythburgh » Sat Aug 03 2019 12:12pm

cccashbacklover wrote:
Sat Aug 03 2019 12:10pm
William Joseph1 wrote:
Sat Aug 03 2019 11:07am

Name used for the review may well be assumed to relate to "well known member" person who wrote it will be the same person who holds "cashbacklover" alias on here was nothing to do with me.
I thought it was a strange post from you. Maybe you could post a reposte to that post

cccashbacklover

Post by cccashbacklover » Sat Aug 03 2019 12:15pm

blythburgh wrote:
Sat Aug 03 2019 12:12pm

I thought it was a strange post from you. Maybe you could post a reposte to that post
I have very recently deleted not just a 5 star review I posted on Trust Pilot a long time ago, it was the best review posted by anyone.

Due to this :sick: viewtopic.php?f=28&t=87403&start=10#p239188