Poor site reviews at Trust Pilot

Discussion about miscellaneous topics not covered by other forums
blythburgh

Re: Poor site reviews at Trust Pilot

Post by blythburgh » Tue Aug 06 2019 9:12am

I do not think the photo was wrong but some of the posts were written without thinking too hard about how some would see them. Not meant to be racist and written by people who are not racists. But can seem offensive to some Chinese people or those who consider themselves as the guardians of the BAME community although they belong to the white British lot
Keep smiling because the light at the end of someone's tunnel may be you, Ron Cheneler

Boro Boy

Post by Boro Boy » Tue Aug 06 2019 11:48am

timco wrote:
Sat Aug 03 2019 10:03am
RonFlorabud wrote:
Sat Aug 03 2019 8:49am
Donalds one and no doubt only review. Take with a pinch of salt. I really don't see what he/she/unknown is bleeting about though, unless some posts in the thread have been removed. Ho hum.
I do

viewtopic.php?t=87433

and yes the unacceptable comments should not have been allowed and should have been removed when pointed out. Have never looked at the caption competitions threads before so would never have noticed myself.

However to say you should avoid making a little money because a few people on the forum have no idea of what does and does not constitute racism is a bit far.

They also need to update their fascism list as it is not restricted to UKIdiotsParty they also have the Tory party and the Brexit (Undemocratic Fascist) party Ltd.
...you forgot the: We claim to be democratic but disagree with anybody who disagrees with us and say they are fools and Remainers Party...!!!
Thanked by: blythburgh

Chadwick

Post by Chadwick » Tue Aug 06 2019 1:34pm

timco wrote:
Sat Aug 03 2019 10:03am
However to say you should avoid making a little money because a few people on the forum have no idea of what does and does not constitute racism is a bit far.
This is at the heart of the problem.
Is it ok for the forum provider/host/regulator to turn a blind eye?
Or do they have a responsibility to say "no, we will not be the platform for those views".

There's a line somewhere (it moves depending on where you stand and it's very difficult to see) where a joke becomes an insult. First you accept that as important, then normal, then it's ok to poke fun at a characteristic, and bit by bit that turns into making choices about people because off that characteristic. It happens so slowly, you barely realise it's happening, because each tiny increment is acceptable.

Somewhere on that continuum we have to stop.
Thanked by: pabenny, blythburgh

Boro Boy

Post by Boro Boy » Tue Aug 06 2019 11:27pm

I think matters are drifting from the point that potential members do read reviews and are guided to some extent by them; if we want to get these people to join iMutual and produce funds to improve the site, then there is nothing wrong with as many existing members as possible visiting Trust Pilot and adding their own positive comments of their experiences on the website.

Visit: https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.imutual.co.uk and add your own review...

BeautifulSunshine

Post by BeautifulSunshine » Wed Aug 07 2019 6:26am

Boro Boy wrote:
Tue Aug 06 2019 11:27pm
I think matters are drifting from the point that potential members do read reviews and are guided to some extent by them; if we want to get these people to join iMutual and produce funds to improve the site, then there is nothing wrong with as many existing members as possible visiting Trust Pilot and adding their own positive comments of their experiences on the website.

Visit: https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.imutual.co.uk and add your own review...
Same old same old.

Comes to mind the phrase:
Fortune favours the bold.
[imutual Cashback Investment Club]

blythburgh

Post by blythburgh » Wed Aug 07 2019 7:21am

Boro Boy wrote:

Two new reviews one of them gave only 1st but a review that would have suggested the site was worth a bit more.
Keep smiling because the light at the end of someone's tunnel may be you, Ron Cheneler

BeautifulSunshine

Post by BeautifulSunshine » Wed Aug 07 2019 1:07pm

Boro Boy wrote:

Have you done so yourself?

Boro Boy

Post by Boro Boy » Thu Aug 08 2019 8:46am

AAAlphaThunder wrote:
Wed Aug 07 2019 1:07pm
Boro Boy wrote:

Have you done so yourself?
I have previously reviewed and I would advise other members to do likewise; have you completed a review? Link available above. :thumbup:

Richard Frost

Post by Richard Frost » Thu Aug 08 2019 9:21am

Boro Boy wrote:
Thu Aug 08 2019 8:46am
I have previously reviewed and I would advise other members to do likewise; have you completed a review? Link available above.
Judging by many of your previous ill informed, pointless and rude rantings. You are the last person I would want to take advice from.
Thanked by: Sarah

BeautifulSunshine

Post by BeautifulSunshine » Thu Aug 08 2019 9:44am

William Joseph1 wrote:
Thu Aug 08 2019 9:21am
Boro Boy wrote:
Thu Aug 08 2019 8:46am
I have previously reviewed and I would advise other members to do likewise; have you completed a review? Link available above.
Judging by many of your previous ill informed, pointless and rude rantings. You are the last person I would want to take advice from.
LOL.