Re: Free Valentte Candle

Post by xxxraichxxx » Sun Jul 28 2019 8:03am

''YOUR SAMPLES ARE ON THE WAY
Delivery will be with you in 7 – 10 days.''

NightTime

Post by NightTime » Tue Jul 30 2019 1:44pm

Hi Everyone, i do not think i will be getting mine

Wow! It’s been an unbelievable few days! We have had 27,000 people request samples. We usually send out about 25 free scent samples each day to customers. So, you can imagine our shock to receive 27,000 requests in the last couple of days. They cost us about £2 each when we include the sample and the postage. So, you can see the problem we now have! While we are ecstatic to have so much interest, it gives us a financial problem as we cannot immediately afford to send so many free samples. It also puts enormous time pressure on our small team. They are already working at full speed, making products and sending out customer orders.

So, what’s going to happen now?

We are committed to sending you a free scent sample, the issue is when. We will gradually work through the list, sending a small number out each day, in the order the requests were made. If you feel that you would like to jump the queue, you can contact us and request to "be bumped" up the list.

MrsBear

Post by MrsBear » Wed Jul 31 2019 12:09pm

Latest email said they were not sending any more out
Thanked by: kevinchess1, NightTime

margaret7

Post by margaret7 » Wed Jul 31 2019 12:45pm

I applied a couple of months back, got the same email as Daytime, then another offering a free gift with an order. I ordered and asked for the samples to be included, as I was interested in the fragrances.The samples are little spray's and cards to spray them on. Home fragrances. After you receive you order, they asked for a review offering a free candle , with next order, in return.

blythburgh

Post by blythburgh » Thu Aug 08 2019 11:40am

I applied for the free samples and got an email so went for it. I got a big bargain of a gift box of your choice. I chose a reed diffuser for the room, a candle and a room mist thingy. Not only was it half price but I got another reed thingy for free.

I can see myself buying refills for the reed diffuser and maybe other stuff as well.
Thanked by: expressman33
Keep smiling because the light at the end of someone's tunnel may be you, Ron Cheneler

margaret7

Post by margaret7 » Thu Aug 08 2019 1:14pm

blythburgh wrote:
Thu Aug 08 2019 11:40am
I applied for the free samples and got an email so went for it. I got a big bargain of a gift box of your choice. I chose a reed diffuser for the room, a candle and a room mist thingy. Not only was it half price but I got another reed thingy for free.

I can see myself buying refills for the reed diffuser and maybe other stuff as well.
Yes the boxes are good value, they also one product for half price, changes daily or every few days, the delivery is free over £32, so half price helps towards this. They send email asking for a review in exchange for a free candle, this can be claimed once a month. Would make nice gifts.
Thanked by: expressman33

blythburgh

Post by blythburgh » Fri Aug 09 2019 10:55am

Half price reed diffusers today
Keep smiling because the light at the end of someone's tunnel may be you, Ron Cheneler

blythburgh

Post by blythburgh » Mon Jan 06 2020 10:52am

I just want to say thank you to expresso for his original post which introduced me to Valentte. I bought for me in their pre Christmas sale and included my sister in law's birthday present at the same time. OK it is not until June but the stuff will keep in the box under the bed. Got a bit more for me today in the January sale so topped up the order with a birthday present for the niece of 'im indoors so I saved on postage costs. And it will also be in the present box until August but unlike chocolates it will keep