A Green Initiative gone completely wrong...!!!

Media articles about money-saving topics
AAAlphaThunder
Posts: 23998
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:23 pm
Has thanked: 183 times
Been thanked: 3134 times
Contact:

Re: A Green Initiative gone completely wrong...!!!

Post by AAAlphaThunder » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:59 pm

pabenny wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:17 pm
Quite a rare thing for politicians. Too many dig in and insist they were right.
The rarest sense which way the wind is blowing and enjoy the ride (and the prosperity that comes with it).
[Secretary] imutual Cashback Investment Club

Derbiean
Posts: 521
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:49 pm
Has thanked: 146 times
Been thanked: 416 times
Contact:

Re: A Green Initiative gone completely wrong...!!!

Post by Derbiean » Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:25 pm

Anyone watch the hbo mini series Chernoybl? Boro boy is exactly like Anatoly Dyatlov "this man is delusional, get him out of here".
Thanked by: blythburgh

AAAlphaThunder
Posts: 23998
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:23 pm
Has thanked: 183 times
Been thanked: 3134 times
Contact:

Re: A Green Initiative gone completely wrong...!!!

Post by AAAlphaThunder » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:09 pm

Derbiean wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:25 pm
Anyone watch the hbo mini series Chernoybl? Boro boy is exactly like Anatoly Dyatlov "this man is delusional, get him out of here".
Never heard of it. I may watch it just to see Boro Boy in action.
Thanked by: blythburgh
[Secretary] imutual Cashback Investment Club

kevinchess1
Posts: 21887
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:02 pm
Location: Miles away from the sea
Has thanked: 10920 times
Been thanked: 14954 times
Contact:

Re: A Green Initiative gone completely wrong...!!!

Post by kevinchess1 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:14 pm

Dosen't Debbie realise that Gorbal warming is going to kill us al in the next 5 minutes?
Sorry but it's worth her getting sore shins for the sake of the planet
Debs needs to take one for the team
Thanked by: blythburgh
Politically incorrect since 69

Derbiean
Posts: 521
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:49 pm
Has thanked: 146 times
Been thanked: 416 times
Contact:

Re: A Green Initiative gone completely wrong...!!!

Post by Derbiean » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:20 pm

AAAlphaThunder wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:09 pm
Derbiean wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:25 pm
Anyone watch the hbo mini series Chernoybl? Boro boy is exactly like Anatoly Dyatlov "this man is delusional, get him out of here".
Never heard of it. I may watch it just to see Boro Boy in action.
You get a chance to its well worth the watch superbly written and acted, does an excellent job of explaining what happened and the fallout from it (nuclear and political).

Boro Boy
Posts: 4410
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:05 pm
Location: London
Has thanked: 866 times
Been thanked: 1720 times
Contact:

Re: A Green Initiative gone completely wrong...!!!

Post by Boro Boy » Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:08 am

Derbiean wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:25 pm
Anyone watch the hbo mini series Chernoybl? Boro boy is exactly like Anatoly Dyatlov "this man is delusional, get him out of here".
Funny, I'd seen myself nearer to a Mr Big type of character...!!! :angel:

AAAlphaThunder
Posts: 23998
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:23 pm
Has thanked: 183 times
Been thanked: 3134 times
Contact:

Re: A Green Initiative gone completely wrong...!!!

Post by AAAlphaThunder » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:01 am

Derbiean wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:20 pm
AAAlphaThunder wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:09 pm
Derbiean wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:25 pm
Anyone watch the hbo mini series Chernoybl? Boro boy is exactly like Anatoly Dyatlov "this man is delusional, get him out of here".
Never heard of it. I may watch it just to see Boro Boy in action.
You get a chance to its well worth the watch superbly written and acted, does an excellent job of explaining what happened and the fallout from it (nuclear and political).
Cheers for the heads up. Will keep my eye on it, time permitting. I'm old school I still love to watch Friends!
Thanked by: blythburgh
[Secretary] imutual Cashback Investment Club

Boro Boy
Posts: 4410
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:05 pm
Location: London
Has thanked: 866 times
Been thanked: 1720 times
Contact:

Re: A Green Initiative gone completely wrong...!!!

Post by Boro Boy » Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:10 am

AAAlphaThunder wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:01 am
Derbiean wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:20 pm
AAAlphaThunder wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:09 pm


Never heard of it. I may watch it just to see Boro Boy in action.
You get a chance to its well worth the watch superbly written and acted, does an excellent job of explaining what happened and the fallout from it (nuclear and political).
Cheers for the heads up. Will keep my eye on it, time permitting. I'm old school I still love to watch Friends!
I won't be Russian home to watch that one... ;)

Derbiean
Posts: 521
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:49 pm
Has thanked: 146 times
Been thanked: 416 times
Contact:

Re: A Green Initiative gone completely wrong...!!!

Post by Derbiean » Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:25 pm

Boro Boy wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:10 am
AAAlphaThunder wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:01 am
Derbiean wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:20 pm


You get a chance to its well worth the watch superbly written and acted, does an excellent job of explaining what happened and the fallout from it (nuclear and political).
Cheers for the heads up. Will keep my eye on it, time permitting. I'm old school I still love to watch Friends!
I won't be Russian home to watch that one... ;)
In Soviet Russia Chernobyl watches you :mrgreen:

Constantine
Posts: 669
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:04 pm
Has thanked: 41 times
Been thanked: 362 times
Contact:

Re: A Green Initiative gone completely wrong...!!!

Post by Constantine » Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:04 pm

Derbiean wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:25 pm
...

In Soviet Russia Chernobyl watches you :mrgreen:
Russia hasn't been Soviet since 1991. And Chernobyl doesn't watch anything, It's buried underneath a huge containment structure. Oh yes, and Chernobyl isn't in Russia, it's in the Ukraine.

Sorry about that. :)
Thanked by: pabenny, Dream on

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests