Legit Email?

Topical debate, moral dilemmas and quirky questions. Join fellow shareholders in civilised discussions of issues of interest
xxxraichxxx

Legit Email?

Post by xxxraichxxx » Thu Aug 15 2019 9:31am

I am wondering whether to help dear Ernest out. Usually I would accept 20%, but hes offering a whopping 30% hmmmmmm.... what to do :shh: :think:

''Wed 14/08/2019 09:50
Good Day, My name is Major. Ernest Francis. I am an American soldier, presently in Iraq for the protection of the US embassy and advise the Iraqi army in relation to the advance of ISIS. With a very desperate need for assistance, I have decided to contact you for your kind assistance to move the sum of ($10,000,000,00)Ten Million United States Dollars to you if I can be assured that my share will be safe in your care until I complete my service. Some money in various currencies was discovered in barrels at a farmhouse during a rescue operation we conducted in one of the attacks by ISIS, and it was agreed by my colleagues and I that some part of this money be shared among us before informing anybody about it. The above figure was given to me as my share, and to conceal this kind of money became a problem for me, so with the help of a British doctor working with Red Cross, I was able to get the package out to a safe location entirely out of trouble spot. he does not know the real content of the package, and believes that it belongs to a British/American medical doctor who died in a raid here in Iraq, and before giving up, trusted me to hand over the package to his Family. I have now found a much secured way of getting the package out of Iraq to you for pick up, and I will discuss this with you when I am sure that you are willing to assist me. I am ready to compensate you with 30% of the Ten million USD for your assistance. I do not know how long we will remain here, and I have been shot,wounded and survived two suicide bomb attacks by the special grace of God, this and other reasons I will mention later has prompted me to reach out for help. Please get back to me if you are interested Thank you Maj Ernest Frnacis''
Thanked by: blythburgh

Richard Frost

Re: Legit Email?

Post by Richard Frost » Thu Aug 15 2019 9:49am

its just so old hat. Can't they come up with some new stories?

blythburgh

Post by blythburgh » Thu Aug 15 2019 10:40am

If you want to help someone in need there is a fundraiser on FB for a friend but no time to find it so will post it here later. And tell you how we became online friends.
Keep smiling because the light at the end of someone's tunnel may be you, Ron Cheneler

BeautifulSunshine

Post by BeautifulSunshine » Thu Aug 15 2019 4:28pm

No.
[imutual Cashback Investment Club]

blythburgh

Post by blythburgh » Fri Aug 16 2019 7:07am

Many years ago I was a member of a long defunct site called Pointsvine. Two people joined the site, one was a British born lady who had emigrated to Australia and was then living in Bali where she had opened a clinic to help the local people and wanted to join a community so she could take to fellow Brits.

The other person was a man called Richard who had started a site called Rpoints.

I joined one and became friends with the other. Since then Gloria has left the rented room in the town she was working from. Instead of staying in the comfort of a town she relocated way up the hills to where the poorest and most needy live. She has managed to raise funds to build a proper clinic where nurses can work with the local people. Eventually she managed to raise funds for a house for herself and her adopted Balinese daughter, Claudia

Claudia is now studying to be a teacher and her adoptive Mum is so proud of her. But Gloria's health has suffered dramatically and she is now in a wheelchair. But that is not stopping her working for the good of the poorest people in Bali.

An American living in Bali and another friend of Gloria's has set up a fundraising page to get her the things she needs including an electric powered scooter so she can get from her house to the clinic far more easily. I cannot imagine how hard it is for her to use a manual wheelchair in an area where all paths are just dirt tracks.

You can read more here: https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-gloria-continue-to-work

As for Richard and Rpoints ........
Keep smiling because the light at the end of someone's tunnel may be you, Ron Cheneler

BeautifulSunshine

Post by BeautifulSunshine » Fri Aug 16 2019 8:41am

blythburgh wrote:
Fri Aug 16 2019 7:07am
Many years ago I was a member of a long defunct site called Pointsvine. Two people joined the site, one was a British born lady who had emigrated to Australia and was then living in Bali where she had opened a clinic to help the local people and wanted to join a community so she could take to fellow Brits.

The other person was a man called Richard who had started a site called Rpoints.

I joined one and became friends with the other. Since then Gloria has left the rented room in the town she was working from. Instead of staying in the comfort of a town she relocated way up the hills to where the poorest and most needy live. She has managed to raise funds to build a proper clinic where nurses can work with the local people. Eventually she managed to raise funds for a house for herself and her adopted Balinese daughter, Claudia

Claudia is now studying to be a teacher and her adoptive Mum is so proud of her. But Gloria's health has suffered dramatically and she is now in a wheelchair. But that is not stopping her working for the good of the poorest people in Bali.

An American living in Bali and another friend of Gloria's has set up a fundraising page to get her the things she needs including an electric powered scooter so she can get from her house to the clinic far more easily. I cannot imagine how hard it is for her to use a manual wheelchair in an area where all paths are just dirt tracks.

You can read more here: https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-gloria-continue-to-work

As for Richard and Rpoints ........
I wouldn't bring up the "R" word. "R" sensitive of the "R" word? Something about ghosts and the past. If you believe in ghosts that is.
[imutual Cashback Investment Club]

blythburgh

Post by blythburgh » Sat Aug 17 2019 10:35am

I am like Janus when it comes to ghosts. Not really facing both ways more open minded about
their existance