Why Monday's

Discussion about miscellaneous topics not covered by other forums
blythburgh

Why Monday's

Post by blythburgh » Sat Aug 17 2019 10:48am

Monday we go to a nearby market town and have a nice lunch in a cafe there, shop in the town, go to Tesco for a main shop. In the cafe I have my only pudding of the week.

But this week I missed out as a man who had worked in the Minsmere Cafe since it opened over 20 years ago had died aged just 50. The funeral was in a nearby village and so we went there instead. Not the only ones who missed out as the cafe was closed so as many of his colleagues as possible could attend.

And next month 'im indoors will be seeing the Doctor. Not an emergency and a very popular GP so he has a 2:50 appt. on a Monday. Again lunch at home with no pud (only one who has one) and a late visit to get the shopping in.
Keep smiling because the light at the end of someone's tunnel may be you, Ron Cheneler

expressman33

Re: Why Monday's

Post by expressman33 » Sat Aug 17 2019 3:45pm

Be adventurous - go on another day instead
Thanked by: blythburgh

BeautifulSunshine

Post by BeautifulSunshine » Sat Aug 17 2019 5:26pm

RIP Nice Man.

If that's the way you like to do things then be content "this is how I choose to live my life".

Next, next Monday here I come for you.
[imutual Cashback Investment Club]

blythburgh

Post by blythburgh » Sun Aug 18 2019 9:32am

I am going to suggest we go a tad upmarket and go to our nearest Pub which has a very good restaurant. Sadly by the time I have eaten the main course there will be no room for a pud. Normally I opt for soup and then a pud. But the mains at the Jollies is just too moreish to turn down lol
Keep smiling because the light at the end of someone's tunnel may be you, Ron Cheneler