Newspaper Vouchers [Metro / Daily Mail / Mail on Sunday] [£5 Off £20 Spend] @Lidl

Printable vouchers that you can use to get discounts in stores, restaurants etc
AAAlphaThunder
Posts: 23956
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:23 pm
Has thanked: 183 times
Been thanked: 3123 times
Contact:

Newspaper Vouchers [Metro / Daily Mail / Mail on Sunday] [£5 Off £20 Spend] @Lidl

Post by AAAlphaThunder » Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:51 am

Sometimes I'm in the right place at the right time and get my hands on Metro as a freebie.
Vouchers will be available in the following newspapers:

Valid from 14.06 to 19.06.2019.

- Metro: Friday 14.6.19.
- Daily Mail: Saturday 15.6.19.
- Mail on Sunday: 16.6.19.

Only one voucher per transaction.
Source: bartmi2 @hukd
Thanked by: blythburgh, Constantine
[Secretary] imutual Cashback Investment Club

Sarah
Posts: 2632
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:01 am
Has thanked: 200 times
Been thanked: 1790 times
Contact:

Re: Newspaper Vouchers [Metro / Daily Mail / Mail on Sunday] [£5 Off £20 Spend] @Lidl

Post by Sarah » Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:11 pm

There'll be a Lidl voucher for £5 off £25 in Metro on Thursday (22.8.19).

Also in the Daily Mail/Mail On Sunday over the weekend.

Source: https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/deals/lidl/
Thanked by: expressman33

AAAlphaThunder
Posts: 23956
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:23 pm
Has thanked: 183 times
Been thanked: 3123 times
Contact:

Re: Newspaper Vouchers [Metro / Daily Mail / Mail on Sunday] [£5 Off £20 Spend] @Lidl

Post by AAAlphaThunder » Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:23 pm

Great minds think alike.
[Secretary] imutual Cashback Investment Club

rayf
Posts: 1494
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:50 pm
Has thanked: 374 times
Been thanked: 603 times
Contact:

Re: Newspaper Vouchers [Metro / Daily Mail / Mail on Sunday] [£5 Off £20 Spend] @Lidl

Post by rayf » Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:00 pm

It must be very small. I can't find it in today's metro. :thumbdown:

rayf
Posts: 1494
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:50 pm
Has thanked: 374 times
Been thanked: 603 times
Contact:

Re: Newspaper Vouchers [Metro / Daily Mail / Mail on Sunday] [£5 Off £20 Spend] @Lidl

Post by rayf » Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:01 pm

It must be very small. I can't find it in today's metro. :thumbdown:

rayf
Posts: 1494
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:50 pm
Has thanked: 374 times
Been thanked: 603 times
Contact:

Re: Newspaper Vouchers [Metro / Daily Mail / Mail on Sunday] [£5 Off £20 Spend] @Lidl

Post by rayf » Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:11 pm

rayf wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:01 pm
It must be very small. I can't find it in today's metro. :thumbdown:
Deja vue? Or Alzheimer's ;)

Sarah
Posts: 2632
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:01 am
Has thanked: 200 times
Been thanked: 1790 times
Contact:

Re: Newspaper Vouchers [Metro / Daily Mail / Mail on Sunday] [£5 Off £20 Spend] @Lidl

Post by Sarah » Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:56 am

See the link above:
MSE Update 9am Thu 22 Aug: The Metro frustratingly gave us wrong info, and the voucher is not in today’s Metro as it told us it would be. It now says the voucher will be in tomorrow’s Metro (Fri 23 Aug). While you may want to take this with a pinch of salt, in case the Metro’s got it wrong again, it’s worth checking if you can easily grab the free paper. We’ve checked and the voucher will still be in the Daily Mail and Mail on Sunday this weekend.
Thanked by: rayf

AAAlphaThunder
Posts: 23956
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:23 pm
Has thanked: 183 times
Been thanked: 3123 times
Contact:

Re: Newspaper Vouchers [Metro / Daily Mail / Mail on Sunday] [£5 Off £20 Spend] @Lidl

Post by AAAlphaThunder » Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:15 am

Sarah wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:56 am
See the link above:
MSE Update 9am Thu 22 Aug: The Metro frustratingly gave us wrong info, and the voucher is not in today’s Metro as it told us it would be. It now says the voucher will be in tomorrow’s Metro (Fri 23 Aug). While you may want to take this with a pinch of salt, in case the Metro’s got it wrong again, it’s worth checking if you can easily grab the free paper. We’ve checked and the voucher will still be in the Daily Mail and Mail on Sunday this weekend.
+11
[Secretary] imutual Cashback Investment Club

rayf
Posts: 1494
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:50 pm
Has thanked: 374 times
Been thanked: 603 times
Contact:

Re: Newspaper Vouchers [Metro / Daily Mail / Mail on Sunday] [£5 Off £20 Spend] @Lidl

Post by rayf » Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:17 am

I got one on Friday and used it. Mind you - it is difficult to find many things worth buying there - but I managed it :thumbup: :)

AAAlphaThunder
Posts: 23956
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:23 pm
Has thanked: 183 times
Been thanked: 3123 times
Contact:

Re: Newspaper Vouchers [Metro / Daily Mail / Mail on Sunday] [£5 Off £20 Spend] @Lidl

Post by AAAlphaThunder » Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:38 pm

rayf wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:17 am
I got one on Friday and used it. Mind you - it is difficult to find many things worth buying there - but I managed it :thumbup: :)
You van use the voucher on almost any shop. I find the tools good value for money. Not big brand names but good quality for the DIYer.
[Secretary] imutual Cashback Investment Club

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests