JustAnswer: Ask an Expert & Get Answers to Your Questions

michelle@imutual
Posts: 9290
Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:22 pm
Has thanked: 225 times
Been thanked: 627 times
Contact:

JustAnswer: Ask an Expert & Get Answers to Your Questions

Post by michelle@imutual » Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:17 pm

JustAnswer

Image

Ask a question and get an answer to your question from a verified Expert on JustAnswer, the leading Expert question and answer website. Ask an Expert now!

See reward offer for JustAnswer

IDSIS
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat May 25, 2013 11:34 pm
Has thanked: 124 times
Been thanked: 22 times
Contact:

Re: JustAnswer: Ask an Expert & Get Answers to Your Questions

Post by IDSIS » Sun Oct 06, 2019 7:10 am

Why bother?
There’s posters on here who know EVERYTHING and will tell you even without asking
Thanked by: blythburgh, kevinchess1

William Joseph1
Posts: 10579
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:14 pm
Location: The Isle of Dreams
Has thanked: 2164 times
Been thanked: 5080 times
Contact:

Re: JustAnswer: Ask an Expert & Get Answers to Your Questions

Post by William Joseph1 » Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:45 am

There are also search engines. Which are pretty comprehensive.

Chadwick
Posts: 1759
Joined: Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:21 pm
Has thanked: 799 times
Been thanked: 1890 times
Contact:

Re: JustAnswer: Ask an Expert & Get Answers to Your Questions

Post by Chadwick » Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:04 am

I thought we'd have enough of experts.
Are they back in fashion again?

kevinchess1
Posts: 21773
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:02 pm
Sharing: 1star.png
Location: Miles away from the sea
Has thanked: 10870 times
Been thanked: 14747 times
Contact:

Re: JustAnswer: Ask an Expert & Get Answers to Your Questions

Post by kevinchess1 » Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:13 am

Chadwick wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:04 am
I thought we'd have enough of experts.
Are they back in fashion again?
Not sure
I’ll Google it
Thanked by: blythburgh, im183152
Politically incorrect since 69

blythburgh
Posts: 14674
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:14 pm
Location: The Far East
Has thanked: 26408 times
Been thanked: 5404 times
Contact:

Re: JustAnswer: Ask an Expert & Get Answers to Your Questions

Post by blythburgh » Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:22 am

Fake emails, fake news and fake experts abound

When an expert says their research says ... google to see who funded the research. Then fund other experts views on the same subject. Make your own mind up after research.

I did and have come to the conclusion that Kevinchess1 is a woman pretending to be a man. Or have I been listening to the wrong experts?
Thanked by: im183152, Dream on, kevinchess1
Keep smiling because the light at the end of someone's tunnel may be you, Ron Cheneler

William Joseph1
Posts: 10579
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:14 pm
Location: The Isle of Dreams
Has thanked: 2164 times
Been thanked: 5080 times
Contact:

Re: JustAnswer: Ask an Expert & Get Answers to Your Questions

Post by William Joseph1 » Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:48 am

blythburgh wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:22 am
I did and have come to the conclusion that Kevinchess1 is a woman pretending to be a man. Or have I been listening to the wrong experts?
Why on earth would you consider it important enough to want to search in the first place?
As long as he does not harm anyone/thing he can be a martian for all I care.
Thanked by: im183152, Dream on, kevinchess1

expressman33
Posts: 9969
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:36 pm
Location: stockport
Has thanked: 2291 times
Been thanked: 9287 times
Contact:

Re: JustAnswer: Ask an Expert & Get Answers to Your Questions

Post by expressman33 » Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:28 pm

michelle@imutual wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:17 pm
JustAnswer

Image

Ask a question and get an answer to your question from a verified Expert on JustAnswer, the leading Expert question and answer website. Ask an Expert now!

See reward offer for JustAnswer
"a verified Expert" - someone with a computer

AAAlphaThunder
Posts: 23871
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:23 pm
Has thanked: 182 times
Been thanked: 3112 times
Contact:

Re: JustAnswer: Ask an Expert & Get Answers to Your Questions

Post by AAAlphaThunder » Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:30 pm

IDSIS wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 7:10 am
Why bother?
There’s posters on here who know EVERYTHING and will tell you even without asking
LOL. It's always nice to have the answer before you have even asked.
Thanked by: kevinchess1
[Secretary] imutual Cashback Investment Club

blythburgh
Posts: 14674
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:14 pm
Location: The Far East
Has thanked: 26408 times
Been thanked: 5404 times
Contact:

Re: JustAnswer: Ask an Expert & Get Answers to Your Questions

Post by blythburgh » Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:42 am

William Joseph1 wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:48 am
blythburgh wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:22 am
I did and have come to the conclusion that Kevinchess1 is a woman pretending to be a man. Or have I been listening to the wrong experts?
Why on earth would you consider it important enough to want to search in the first place?
As long as he does not harm anyone/thing he can be a martian for all I care.
As the person is called Kevin and has a wife and children I assume it is a man. In the same way you name suggests you are a man who missed the fact I was merely making a joke
Keep smiling because the light at the end of someone's tunnel may be you, Ron Cheneler

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests