Time to v ote for imutual

Discussion about miscellaneous topics not covered by other forums
Sarah

Re: Time to v ote for imutual

Post by Sarah » Wed Oct 23 2019 9:31am

Quidco appear to care enough about the award they're sending e-mails asking members to vote for them; if nothing else it serves as a vehicle to remind members of their positive benefits.
Thanked by: blythburgh

blythburgh

Post by blythburgh » Wed Oct 23 2019 9:35am

Sarah wrote:
Wed Oct 23 2019 9:31am
Quidco appear to care enough about the award they're sending e-mails asking members to vote for them; if nothing else it serves as a vehicle to remind members of their positive benefits.
Toppers, Quidders and Swagbucks have it on the front page asking for votes.

imutual staff do nothing. Why?
Thanked by: Boro Boy, pabenny
Keep smiling because the light at the end of someone's tunnel may be you, Ron Cheneler

Boro Boy

Post by Boro Boy » Wed Oct 23 2019 10:22am

blythburgh wrote:
Wed Oct 23 2019 9:35am
Sarah wrote:

...good reason for one of our regular newsletters sent to all members...? :thumbup:

Boro Boy

Post by Boro Boy » Wed Oct 23 2019 2:22pm

blythburgh wrote:
Wed Oct 23 2019 9:35am
Sarah wrote:

Richard, I think this deserves and answer; when members like Blythburgh are lost the problem is retaining others... :think:
Thanked by: pabenny

BeautifulSunshine

Post by BeautifulSunshine » Wed Oct 23 2019 3:29pm

cccashbacklover wrote:
Sun Oct 20 2019 11:36am
parchedpeas wrote:
Sun Oct 20 2019 7:57am

When it asks you "would you like to vote for another cashback site" you can go back and vote for imutual again (two votes).
The gain to Imutual ( I mean Imutual as opposed to any individual egos) by being declared ( declared as opposed to voted 3rd) 3rd in past years has been ???????? someone remind me please. :)
I don't know but I'm sure Richard keeps them on his fireplace mantle.
Thanked by: cccashbacklover
[imutual Cashback Investment Club]

richard@imutual
Sharing: 2stars.png

Post by richard@imutual » Wed Oct 23 2019 5:18pm

I'm grateful to blythburgh for starting the topic and to our regular forum visitors for voting. I'd decided that this year I wasn't going to make a big push to our wider membership encouraging them to vote because, based on past years, it didn't seem worthwhile.

Either tcb or quidco always come 1st and I judge that we'll need more than just a large number of customer votes to change that. Although I don't know their exact criteria, I think the site revamp will be necessary before we can hope to win things; in particular, improved mobile layout and the registration experience.

So next time around, we can give this a big push in the hope of pushing into the top two.

Being nominated as a "finalist" (admittedly not difficult) already gives our site some added credibility, plus the awareness generated amongst the 100k+ people that take part in the survey

BeautifulSunshine

Post by BeautifulSunshine » Thu Oct 24 2019 8:10am

richard@imutual wrote:
Wed Oct 23 2019 5:18pm
I'm grateful to blythburgh for starting the topic and to our regular forum visitors for voting. I'd decided that this year I wasn't going to make a big push to our wider membership encouraging them to vote because, based on past years, it didn't seem worthwhile.

Either tcb or quidco always come 1st and I judge that we'll need more than just a large number of customer votes to change that. Although I don't know their exact criteria, I think the site revamp will be necessary before we can hope to win things; in particular, improved mobile layout and the registration experience.

So next time around, we can give this a big push in the hope of pushing into the top two.

Being nominated as a "finalist" (admittedly not difficult) already gives our site some added credibility, plus the awareness generated amongst the 100k+ people that take part in the survey
I look forward to 2020.
[imutual Cashback Investment Club]

blythburgh

Post by blythburgh » Thu Oct 24 2019 9:26am

I think we should have pushed this, handy to say to people we came third out of all the cashback sites. The big two will always win but coming third is still an achievement we can talk about
Thanked by: im183152, Boro Boy
Keep smiling because the light at the end of someone's tunnel may be you, Ron Cheneler

Boro Boy

Post by Boro Boy » Thu Oct 24 2019 11:19pm

blythburgh wrote:
Thu Oct 24 2019 9:26am
I think we should have pushed this, handy to say to people we came third out of all the cashback sites. The big two will always win but coming third is still an achievement we can talk about
We seem to be sitting back and not pushing the positives. We use the Free Postcode Lottery site as a parallel and the owner there Chris made sure he was in the financial press, on radio programmes and website interviews to increase its profile. We have something good to shout about and I would urge Richard to consider this and get the site on a more positive basis. :think:

blythburgh

Post by blythburgh » Fri Oct 25 2019 10:53am

Easier to get into the media when you are doing something nobody else is doing. When you are a minnow in an existing pool far, far harder