Free Gift @ Duracell Direct UK

Boro Boy

Re: Free Gift @ Duracell Direct UK

Post by Boro Boy » Mon Nov 04 2019 4:05pm

cccashbacklover wrote:
Mon Nov 04 2019 3:53pm
Nice try with "counterfeit possibility" answer, reality is free torch is only worth what Duracell has decided it is worth and that is dependent on 25.00+ purchase, been out all day, come back and picked another item to compare at random, Amazon never regarded as being the cheapest, I chose that as people tend to have gift certificate credit/get cashback top up when redeem by Amazon elsewhere plus increasing number of categories have Amazon cashback elsewhere.

No good saying wont get the free gift/Imutual cashback, easy to see would be paying over the odds via Duracell Direct just based on random price checks via Amazon

https://www.duracelldirect.co.uk/pno/drinv15-uk.html 26.99

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Duracell-DRINV ... B01FM58ON2 21.99
What is this "Nice try...!" attitude? particularly unpalatable when I'm trying to help members...

I never said at any stage they are the cheapest, I said there is a free gift, shares from iMutual along with cashback and most importantly if you are buying a battery for say a Laptop that best you buy it direct from someone like Duracell to avoid the possibility of getting a counterfeit on Amazon; please don't discredit people without reading in detail what they have said. :wtf:

cccashbacklover

Post by cccashbacklover » Mon Nov 04 2019 4:12pm

What is this "Nice try...!" attitude? particularly unpalatable when I'm trying to help members...

[/quote]

Everybody can see by the above example "by duracell" sold by Amazon it will not be counterfeit that is what I meant by ..........

5.00 cheaper and that doesnt include a warehouse item available 4.00 cheaper again, in my mind if items are regularly dearer than elsewhere stated free item is not really free, i doubt if many will see the free shares as consolation buying at higher price being as these were all awarded without having spent any money - Shares awarded 75670

Boro Boy - You seem determined to have the last word, even to the point of replying to your own post at Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:12 am - I will let you have it :)

Boro Boy

Post by Boro Boy » Tue Nov 05 2019 5:18pm

Last day to place qualifying orders, see link at the beginning of this thread to access site.

Duracell.png
Not just torch batteries...
Duracell.png (177.26 KiB) Viewed 275 times

BeautifulSunshine

Post by BeautifulSunshine » Wed Nov 06 2019 1:43am

Boro Boy wrote:
Tue Nov 05 2019 5:18pm
Last day to place qualifying orders, see link at the beginning of this thread to access site.

Duracell.png
No thanks. I have enough torches that I don't even use to last me a lifetime.
Thanked by: cccashbacklover
[imutual Cashback Investment Club]