#MSE Tip [A4-ish Canvas £5 W£39.90 [FREE Delivery]] @ My-Picture UK

BeautifulSunshine

Post by BeautifulSunshine » Wed Nov 20 2019 7:03am

Here's a MoneySaving way you can release your precious photos from the captivity of your phone, or create a personal gift for Christmas (or any other occasion). If you go online to photo gifts website MyPicture* via our Blagged link and enter code MPFREEQ4 until 11.59pm on Mon 2 Dec, you can get a 20x30cm canvas (roughly A4 size) for £5 including delivery - normally £39.90 delivered.

If you've got your eye on a larger canvas, you can go via the same link and code to get a discount of £34.90 off the normal full price. That means you could get an A3-ish size canvas for £8 delivered (norm £42.90), or an A2-ish one for £20 delivered (norm £54.90). However, the offer's limited to one canvas per customer.
How do I get it?

Simply go via the MSE Blagged link above and upload your photo, then add code MPFREEQ4 at checkout. You'll get a no-frills "classic" canvas as standard, but you can choose to pay extra for add-ons such as a thicker frame or special finish. After adding the code, the 20x30cm canvas will display as 'free' at checkout, and a £5 delivery cost will be added.

Bear in mind that your photo will need to be of decent quality to be printed on canvas. You'll find that, if you try to upload an image with an insufficient resolution, MyPicture won't allow you to proceed. Some photos posted on social media sites are compressed so it's worth trying to find the original rather than downloading from, say, Facebook.

Source: MSE Money Tips

*** THIS OFFER HAS NOW EXPIRED ***. Visit My-Picture UK
[imutual Cashback Investment Club]