We have left the Undemocratic EU

Media articles about money-saving topics
Boro Boy
Posts: 4936
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:05 pm
Location: London
Has thanked: 963 times
Been thanked: 1965 times
Contact:

We have left the Undemocratic EU

Post by Boro Boy » Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:00 pm

We joined the EEC a trading group but a political union was hoisted upon us!

At last a major step has been taken to initiate a smooth exit from the EU which at last respects the decision of the democratic EU Membership Referendum vote - free at last! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Richard Frost
Posts: 11003
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:14 pm
Location: The Isle of Dreams
Has thanked: 2307 times
Been thanked: 5276 times
Contact:

Re: We have left the Undemocratic EU

Post by Richard Frost » Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:04 pm

Boro Boy wrote: ↑
Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:00 pm
We joined the EEC a trading group but a political union was hoisted upon us!

At last a major step has been taken to initiate a smooth exit from the EU which at last respects the decision of the democratic EU Membership Referendum vote - free at last!
Creating and maintaining divisions to the last. About time you grew up. I have no idea how old you are but you act like a six year old.
free at last!
Time will tell. There is nothing better than history to tell a story.

Boro Boy
Posts: 4936
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:05 pm
Location: London
Has thanked: 963 times
Been thanked: 1965 times
Contact:

Re: We have left the Undemocratic EU

Post by Boro Boy » Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:07 pm

Richard Frost wrote: ↑
Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:04 pm
Boro Boy wrote: ↑
Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:00 pm
We joined the EEC a trading group but a political union was hoisted upon us!

At last a major step has been taken to initiate a smooth exit from the EU which at last respects the decision of the democratic EU Membership Referendum vote - free at last!
Creating and maintaining divisions to the last. About time you grew up. I have no idea how old you are but you act like a six year old.
free at last!
Time will tell. There is nothing better than history to tell a story.
Step down off your pompous horse granddad and celebrate what the democracy the British people have brought you! :wave:
Thanked by: butler1882

Richard Frost
Posts: 11003
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:14 pm
Location: The Isle of Dreams
Has thanked: 2307 times
Been thanked: 5276 times
Contact:

Re: We have left the Undemocratic EU

Post by Richard Frost » Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:12 pm

I have no more in the way of Democracy now than I had before 11pm. The UK always has and always will be a democratic country in the same that although not a country the EU has also been democratic.

Oh by the way, I am not a Granddad and am never likely to be. Another fact you have got wrong.
Thanked by: blythburgh, Chadwick

Boro Boy
Posts: 4936
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:05 pm
Location: London
Has thanked: 963 times
Been thanked: 1965 times
Contact:

Re: We have left the Undemocratic EU

Post by Boro Boy » Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:02 am

Richard Frost wrote: ↑
Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:12 pm
I have no more in the way of Democracy now than I had before 11pm. The UK always has and always will be a democratic country in the same that although not a country the EU has also been democratic.

Oh by the way, I am not a Granddad and am never likely to be. Another fact you have got wrong.
Oh and I'm not a six year old - just one of the many facts you have got wrong along with your thoughts on the EU who still try and impose there will on us: https://news.sky.com/story/french-minis ... l-11922448 God what would they have tried to impose on us in years time if we had of been stupid enough to have stayed in the EU...!!! :wave:

Richard Frost
Posts: 11003
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:14 pm
Location: The Isle of Dreams
Has thanked: 2307 times
Been thanked: 5276 times
Contact:

Re: We have left the Undemocratic EU

Post by Richard Frost » Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:07 am

I have no wish to prolong this pointless discussion. But I never did say you were a six year old. I said you were acting like one.
Thanked by: blythburgh

Sarah
Posts: 2990
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:01 am
Has thanked: 234 times
Been thanked: 2165 times
Contact:

Re: We have left the Undemocratic EU

Post by Sarah » Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:29 am

We were never in an undemocratic EU.

Image
Thanked by: mike, blythburgh

butler1882
Posts: 121
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:33 am
Has thanked: 67 times
Been thanked: 70 times
Contact:

Re: We have left the Undemocratic EU

Post by butler1882 » Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:23 am

πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§

kevinchess1
Posts: 22635
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:02 pm
Location: Miles away from the sea
Has thanked: 11595 times
Been thanked: 15797 times
Contact:

Re: We have left the Undemocratic EU

Post by kevinchess1 » Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:24 am

I just wish I'd listened to those so called 'Remainer' scaremongers now.

It's only just turned a minute past 11 o'clock on Brexit day and we've already run out of milk in our household.
Thanked by: blythburgh, Phil85
Politically incorrect since 69

parchedpeas
Posts: 273
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:34 pm
Has thanked: 123 times
Been thanked: 301 times
Contact:

Re: We have left the Undemocratic EU

Post by parchedpeas » Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:57 am

Boro Boy wrote: ↑
Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:00 pm
We joined the EEC a trading group but a political union was hoisted upon us!

At last a major step has been taken to initiate a smooth exit from the EU which at last respects the decision of the democratic EU Membership Referendum vote - free at last! :clap: :clap: :clap:
You literally waited up till exactly 11pm so you could post this, just to antagonise the seven of us who visit these forums.

I've got a feeling leaving the EU isn't going to make you happy. Like the people burning EU flags last night and singing songs about the war, your sadness doesn't come from without, it comes from within.
Thanked by: blythburgh, macliam, Chadwick

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests