Best Daily Clicks...

cccashbacklover
Posts: 2029
Joined: Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:55 pm
Has thanked: 1179 times
Been thanked: 1242 times
Contact:

Re: Best Daily Clicks...

Post by cccashbacklover » Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:43 am

expressman33 wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:35 am
AAAlphaThunder wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:28 am
Useful for you guys and girls:
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=88641

I don't do the daily clicks but enjoy for those who do.
Is this a daily click ???????

Most people who do daily clicks use CCleaner, I and maybe others would not have noticed free pro version if it had not been posted on this thread.

Many of the threads go off topic and/ others post same same kind of thing time and time again yet for some reason one member seemingly is being relentlessly picked on/ganged up on by an apparent clique group from old Rpoints forum who are members of other forums yet have little or nothing to say on other forums, fundamentally it is a form of bullying. :sick:

It is ok to go off topic when the apparent clique group from old Rpoints forum want to chat and/or laugh amongst themselves on other threads ?

As certain as night following day that the same male members come straight on to post a negative response/dig to AAAlphaThunder posts.

AAAlphaThunder
Posts: 25674
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:23 pm
Has thanked: 189 times
Been thanked: 3473 times
Contact:

Re: Best Daily Clicks...

Post by AAAlphaThunder » Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:35 pm

cccashbacklover wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:43 am
expressman33 wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:35 am
AAAlphaThunder wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:28 am
Useful for you guys and girls:
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=88641

I don't do the daily clicks but enjoy for those who do.
Is this a daily click ???????

Most people who do daily clicks use CCleaner, I and maybe others would not have noticed free pro version if it had not been posted on this thread.

Many of the threads go off topic and/ others post same same kind of thing time and time again yet for some reason one member seemingly is being relentlessly picked on/ganged up on by an apparent clique group from old Rpoints forum who are members of other forums yet have little or nothing to say on other forums, fundamentally it is a form of bullying. :sick:

It is ok to go off topic when the apparent clique group from old Rpoints forum want to chat and/or laugh amongst themselves on other threads ?

As certain as night following day that the same male members come straight on to post a negative response/dig to AAAlphaThunder posts.
What can I say ladies and gents,
I'm a tough guy ;)
Thanked by: cccashbacklover
[Secretary] imutual Cashback Investment Club

pabenny
Posts: 1837
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:21 pm
Has thanked: 516 times
Been thanked: 1469 times
Contact:

Re: Best Daily Clicks...

Post by pabenny » Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:20 pm

cccashbacklover wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:43 am
Many of the threads go off topic and/ others post same same kind of thing time and time again yet for some reason one member seemingly is being relentlessly picked on/ganged up on by an apparent clique group from old Rpoints forum who are members of other forums yet have little or nothing to say on other forums, fundamentally it is a form of bullying.
If you have concern about posts, then report them.

As for threads going off topic..tell me a forum where that doesn't happen.
Thanked by: kevinchess1, blythburgh

cccashbacklover
Posts: 2029
Joined: Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:55 pm
Has thanked: 1179 times
Been thanked: 1242 times
Contact:

Re: Best Daily Clicks...

Post by cccashbacklover » Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:20 pm

pabenny wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:20 pm


If you have concern about posts, then report them.

As for threads going off topic..tell me a forum where that doesn't happen.
"If you have concern about posts, then report them." = Yes and that applies to everyone, There should not be any sniping/telling others what they can and cannot do across the forum/personal attacks/name calling/opinons expressed on the forum about other members lack of intelligence

I am merely calling out what is the latest instance of forum bullying, first called out years ago by a much older member "S" who upon leaving the forum started a thread and cited "bullying" and "nasty forum".

"As for threads going off topic..tell me a forum where that doesn't happen."

Yes true ,this is as I indicated an example of ganging up/bullying one particular member ok for some to go off topic not ok for this member though in eyes of some.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=88091&start=30#p249410 -

Less than an hour after this response to same same post albeit both sniping at different aspects of the same post.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=88091&start=30#p249406 -


https://www.google.com/search?client=fi ... ng+meaning

"the action of verbally attacking someone in a sly or petty way."


pabenny - You are part of the apparent clique group from old R-Points forum that I referred to in my post that you have part quoted hence you only saying this to me when it applies to everyone "If you have concern about posts, then report them". . Does beg the question why dont you practice what you preach, rather than telling me not for the first time across the forum, you are neither admin or a forum moderator are you ???, Not yet some of the Clique group from old R-Points forum might be saying under their breath re themselves ...............

Boro Boy
Posts: 5048
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:05 pm
Location: London
Has thanked: 982 times
Been thanked: 2011 times

Re: Best Daily Clicks...

Post by Boro Boy » Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:55 pm

cccashbacklover wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:43 am

Many of the threads go off topic and/ others post same same kind of thing time and time again yet for some reason one member seemingly is being relentlessly picked on/ganged up on by an apparent clique group from old Rpoints forum who are members of other forums yet have little or nothing to say on other forums, fundamentally it is a form of bullying. :sick:

It is ok to go off topic when the apparent clique group from old Rpoints forum want to chat and/or laugh amongst themselves on other threads ?

As certain as night following day that the same male members come straight on to post a negative response/dig to AAAlphaThunder posts.
...I wouldn't suggest you don't waste your breath! I gave up on trying to turn that tide a long time ago, which is a shame as I always think ...what must a new member think of all this bickering? I just give as good as I get now which I agree adds to the volatility!
Thanked by: cccashbacklover

AAAlphaThunder
Posts: 25674
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:23 pm
Has thanked: 189 times
Been thanked: 3473 times
Contact:

Re: Best Daily Clicks...

Post by AAAlphaThunder » Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:17 pm

Useful for my fellow imutual members (I don't do the dailies - but good luck to those who do):

FastestVPN Lifetime subscription plan £15.34 for 10 Devices @ FastestVPN

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=88641&p=249995#p249995
[Secretary] imutual Cashback Investment Club

Richard Frost
Posts: 11151
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:14 pm
Location: The Isle of Dreams
Has thanked: 2378 times
Been thanked: 5378 times
Contact:

Re: Best Daily Clicks...

Post by Richard Frost » Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:23 pm

AAAlphaThunder wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:17 pm
Useful for my fellow imutual members (I don't do the dailies - but good luck to those who do):

FastestVPN Lifetime subscription plan £15.34 for 10 Devices @ FastestVPN

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=88641&p=249995#p249995
Using a VPN is against most Cashback sites T&C and is likely to get you banned.
Thanked by: blythburgh

cccashbacklover
Posts: 2029
Joined: Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:55 pm
Has thanked: 1179 times
Been thanked: 1242 times
Contact:

Re: Best Daily Clicks...

Post by cccashbacklover » Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:27 pm

Richard Frost wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:23 pm

]Using a VPN is against most Cashback sites T&C and is likely to get you banned.
Please post a link from more than 1 unrelated Cashback site T&C showing what you have stated.

Is it in Imutual T+C ?????
Thanked by: blythburgh

planteria
Posts: 5458
Joined: Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:52 pm
Location: Going down the Wednesbury Road
Has thanked: 347 times
Been thanked: 1179 times
Contact:

Re: Best Daily Clicks...

Post by planteria » Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:50 am

Dailies have slumped down for me now.. others?

TravelSupermarket Mar 24, 2020 £1.04 10p 1 Pending Jun 22, 2020
Compare Panda Mar 24, 2020 0p 3p 0 Pending Jul 22, 2020

kevinchess1
Posts: 22771
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:02 pm
Location: Miles away from the sea
Has thanked: 11749 times
Been thanked: 15970 times
Contact:

Re: Best Daily Clicks...

Post by kevinchess1 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:07 pm

Kelkoo?
Last edited by kevinchess1 on Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Politically incorrect since 69

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests