Share club valuation @ 15 Feb 2020

richard@imutual
Sharing: 2stars.png

Share club valuation @ 15 Feb 2020

Post by richard@imutual » Sat Feb 15 2020 9:43am

Here are the figures for the Cashback Investment Club's latest valuation, based on our investments and cash holdings as at 15 Feb

Since the last valuation on 4 Jan, the club's unit price has increased from £1.0201 to £1.0235, a change of 0.33%. See Unit price calculations

Members have paid a further £24 into the club since 4 Jan, and these have been converted to units at the new price of £1.0235. You can see a history of your own payments here

We currently have 14 members who have made 355 payments into the club totalling £6,503.77. The total value of our current assets is £7,024.02. Our list of our past investment decisions can be found here, and valuations of our current holdings (based on market mid-prices) can be viewed here

Our current cash holdings consist of £81.27 held in our Co-op bank account, + a further £42.22 held in our Share Centre dealing account.
Thanked by: Beachboy

blythburgh

Re: Share club valuation @ 15 Feb 2020

Post by blythburgh » Sat Feb 15 2020 9:51am

Just think if the Foggy one, who does not do the dailies, had done them from the day he joined the club how much more money would have been invested
Thanked by: AAAlphaThunder
Keep smiling because the light at the end of someone's tunnel may be you, Ron Cheneler

Beachboy

Post by Beachboy » Sun Feb 16 2020 8:43am

The Investment Decisions table is potentially really interesting but at present there are several errors and omissions that make it at best inaccurate and at worst misleading. I just wonder if it can ether be updated to be completed accurately or whether we suspend its use? Also another useful couple of columns if updated would be the Selling Price and % Profit/Loss for the shares we have held and then sold. Currently the % Increase/Decrease column related to purchase D-day and the current day. This is really interesting but the ability to easily see the difference in this and our Profit/Loss position would be good to know. Another column that would be really useful but might be too hard to plug into an automatically generated spreadsheet is the highest/lowest prices the shares ever got to.

I am incredibly pleased with how the CIC is performing both from a procedural perspective as well as obviously our much improved financial performance. Keep up the good work everyone and also fingers crossed for a bit of luck :thumbup:
Thanked by: blythburgh, garindan

garindan

Post by garindan » Mon Feb 17 2020 2:33pm

Beachboy wrote:
Sun Feb 16 2020 8:43am
The Investment Decisions table is potentially really interesting but at present there are several errors and omissions that make it at best inaccurate and at worst misleading. I just wonder if it can ether be updated to be completed accurately or whether we suspend its use? Also another useful couple of columns if updated would be the Selling Price and % Profit/Loss for the shares we have held and then sold. Currently the % Increase/Decrease column related to purchase D-day and the current day. This is really interesting but the ability to easily see the difference in this and our Profit/Loss position would be good to know. Another column that would be really useful but might be too hard to plug into an automatically generated spreadsheet is the highest/lowest prices the shares ever got to.

I am incredibly pleased with how the CIC is performing both from a procedural perspective as well as obviously our much improved financial performance. Keep up the good work everyone and also fingers crossed for a bit of luck :thumbup:
I am aware of this issue and have spoken to Richard about it. I am wondering if there are some other means we can deploy to help breakdown our share decisions, the investments made, charts and so forth. It would make for very interesting reading. I wouldn't want us to have to pay for anything like this but I do wonder if there are any basic offerings we could cobble together to make some improvements. If anyone does know of what we might be able to use to help us that would be great.
Thanked by: Beachboy
Chairman: iMutual's Cashback Investment Club (CIC) - contact me about joining!
Visit the Cashback Investment Club forum to find out more.

richard@imutual
Sharing: 2stars.png

Post by richard@imutual » Tue Feb 18 2020 11:20am

What's really needed is for buy/sell nominations to be submitted via a properly-designed form, rather than the forum poll facility. That way, all the necessary data e.g. starting price can be recorded automatically

Not sure when I'm going to have time to do that though :( May have to wait a few months

I'll see if I can fill gaps in the data in the meantime

BeautifulSunshine

Post by BeautifulSunshine » Wed Feb 19 2020 9:15am

blythburgh wrote:
Sat Feb 15 2020 9:51am
Just think if the Foggy one, who does not do the dailies, had done them from the day he joined the club how much more money would have been invested
I have bigger fish to fry.
[imutual Cashback Investment Club]