Financial Reality starts to hit home for the EU

Topical debate, moral dilemmas and quirky questions. Join fellow shareholders in civilised discussions of issues of interest
Chadwick

Re: Financial Reality starts to hit home for the EU

Post by Chadwick » Mon Feb 17 2020 2:30pm

Boro Boy wrote:
Mon Feb 17 2020 12:57am
Chadwick wrote:
Sun Feb 16 2020 4:32pm
Boro Boy wrote:
Sun Feb 16 2020 12:56pm
The EU project may have been great for the airy fairy idealists but it seems that the finial reality may just be starting to it home as the start "Fighting like ferrets in a bag": https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/fi ... spartanntp :wave:
Yes, that'll serve them right for kicking us out like that! Ha, bet they won't try that again.
I think you got that a little wrong; we decided to leave not be sacked... Still this sort of twist in reality is what I come to expect on here...
Do you even read what you write? It's pretty clear you don't think about it beforehand, but do you read it back before hitting enter?
Thanked by: blythburgh

Boro Boy

Post by Boro Boy » Mon Feb 17 2020 2:33pm

Chadwick wrote:
Mon Feb 17 2020 2:30pm
Boro Boy wrote:
Mon Feb 17 2020 12:57am
Chadwick wrote:
Sun Feb 16 2020 4:32pm

Yes, that'll serve them right for kicking us out like that! Ha, bet they won't try that again.
I think you got that a little wrong; we decided to leave not be sacked... Still this sort of twist in reality is what I come to expect on here...
Do you even read what you write? It's pretty clear you don't think about it beforehand, but do you read it back before hitting enter?
Just in case you didn't read: I think you got that a little wrong; we decided to leave not be sacked... Still this sort of twist in reality is what I come to expect on here... :wave:

Chadwick

Post by Chadwick » Mon Feb 17 2020 3:13pm

Is there actually any point in responding to anything Boro Boy posts?

Perhaps we should just leave him to repeat his own words on a little thread of his own.
I think we'd all be happier then.
Thanked by: blythburgh

Richard Frost

Post by Richard Frost » Mon Feb 17 2020 3:44pm

Chadwick wrote:
Mon Feb 17 2020 3:13pm

Perhaps we should just leave him to repeat his own words on a little thread of his own.
As I have said previously, it would be much better just to ignore the rubbish he espouses. So the answer to your question is no.
Thanked by: blythburgh, Chadwick

Boro Boy

Post by Boro Boy » Mon Feb 17 2020 3:51pm

Richard Frost wrote:
Mon Feb 17 2020 3:44pm
Chadwick wrote:
Mon Feb 17 2020 3:13pm

As I have said previously, it would be much better just to ignore the rubbish he espouses. So the answer to your question is no.
What name are you today...???

It doesn't matter how many times I have to repeat myself some members are incapable of understanding plain English, perhaps it requires a few twists to the tales as that seems to be the only language they understand. :wave:

macliam

Post by macliam » Mon Feb 17 2020 9:16pm

Boro Boy wrote:
Mon Feb 17 2020 2:00pm
macliam wrote:
Mon Feb 17 2020 1:14am
The usual meaningless riposte to anything contradicting an unproven claim..... :roll:
From experience I know you react without thinking but I thought you did read the heading of the articles posted before commenting (or perhaps you read things in a way you just wanted to interpret them...?); as I said
"Better off out of the EU"
and that heading you missed in the article: "‘Fighting like ferrets in a bag’ as EU tries to plug Brexit cash hole" See: https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/fi ... spartanntp
I think you mistake me for a mirror.

Show me where it says "The EU project may have been great for the airy fairy idealists"..... I think that was your own injection of venom, intended to colour the discussion. I have commented on the article, but for you, it's all about scoring points. However, apart from attacking anyone who dares to contradict you, what have you actually contributed - NOTHING, as usual.

Too much oxygen for the troll, methinks.
Just because I'm paranoid, it doesn't mean they're not out to get me

pakefield

Post by pakefield » Mon Feb 17 2020 9:17pm

yawn
Thanked by: Chadwick

Boro Boy

Post by Boro Boy » Mon Feb 17 2020 9:23pm

macliam wrote:
Mon Feb 17 2020 9:16pm
Boro Boy wrote:
Mon Feb 17 2020 2:00pm
macliam wrote:
Mon Feb 17 2020 1:14am
The usual meaningless riposte to anything contradicting an unproven claim..... :roll:
From experience I know you react without thinking but I thought you did read the heading of the articles posted before commenting (or perhaps you read things in a way you just wanted to interpret them...?); as I said
"Better off out of the EU"
and that heading you missed in the article: "‘Fighting like ferrets in a bag’ as EU tries to plug Brexit cash hole" See: https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/fi ... spartanntp

Show me where it says "The EU project may have been great for the airy fairy idealists"..... I think that was your own injection of venom, intended to colour the discussion. I have commented on the article, but for you, it's all about scoring points. However, apart from attacking anyone who dares to contradict you, what have you actually contributed - NOTHING, as usual.

Yes you are a mirror and those comment could easily describe yourself.

macliam

Post by macliam » Mon Feb 17 2020 9:49pm

Boro Boy wrote:
Mon Feb 17 2020 9:23pm
macliam wrote:

Sorry, I was mistaken - talentless troll.

Back under your rock, you'll get no more food from me!
Just because I'm paranoid, it doesn't mean they're not out to get me

Boro Boy

Post by Boro Boy » Mon Feb 17 2020 9:52pm

macliam wrote:
Mon Feb 17 2020 9:49pm
Boro Boy wrote:
Mon Feb 17 2020 9:23pm
macliam wrote:

Sorry, I was mistaken - talentless troll.

Back under your rock, you'll get no more food from me!
No, don't want to bump into you under that rock; I've see too many spineless individuals in my lifetime...!