6X Cruelty Free Make up I Heart Revolution Eggs £10 W£15 [FREE Delivery] @ Superdrug

BeautifulSunshine

6X Cruelty Free Make up I Heart Revolution Eggs £10 W£15 [FREE Delivery] @ Superdrug

Post by BeautifulSunshine » Fri Feb 21 2020 12:56pm

These are makeup eggs are currently on offer for £2.50 each but because they are also included in the buy I Heart revolution 3 for 2 event it's worth spending £10 for £15 worth of goods and benefiting from free delivery. There is of course Much more choice in the 3 for 2 deal, I just used these as an eggsample Could make nice gifts for inside party bags too.

3409806.jpg

Product Information
Ready, set… and get seriously eggcited because our limited-edition Easter Egg palettes are back to add to your basket.
Open the egg-shaped case to uncover two highlighters and five eyeshadows that span matte and shimmer finishes. Offering a range of striking red and amber hues in one handy compact, it makes for the sweetest of springtime surprises for yourself or any fellow beauty obsessive.
Crack one or collect them all, before they're gone! Continue the hunt with four palettes to collect in total – Flamingo (peaches and corals), Candy (pinks and purples), Chick (reds and ambers) and Chocolate (browns and neutrals).
Cruelty-free.

Source: nightshadeUK @hukd

*** THIS OFFER HAS NOW EXPIRED ***. Visit Superdrug
Thanked by: blythburgh
[imutual Cashback Investment Club]