ice lolly 16/03/20

Spotted a problem on imutual? If it's not specific to your account, then post here and see if other members can help. Staff also monitor this forum and will reply as necessary
BeautifulSunshine

Re: ice lolly 16/03/20

Post by BeautifulSunshine » Fri Mar 27 2020 11:54am

Richard Frost wrote:
Fri Mar 27 2020 10:23am
kevinchess1 wrote:
Fri Mar 27 2020 10:13am
By the by How much is it actually supposed to pay?
It has finished so Zero, Zilch, Nada
RIP.
[imutual Cashback Investment Club]

stephen001

Post by stephen001 » Fri Mar 27 2020 3:01pm

all my ice lolly been capped all the way back to 18th march... could have told us not to do anymore on the 19th, not fair..
Thanked by: cccashbacklover

Richard Frost

Post by Richard Frost » Fri Mar 27 2020 3:23pm

stephen001 wrote:
Fri Mar 27 2020 3:01pm
all my ice lolly been capped all the way back to 18th march... could have told us not to do anymore on the 19th, not fair..
Mine are ok at the moment. Are you sure there is not another reason for the capping apart from it finishing? Perhaps put in a query www.imutual.co.uk/queries

Boro Boy

Post by Boro Boy » Fri Mar 27 2020 3:42pm

stephen001 wrote:
You think you have problems - see below what I got back from another website (iMutual are goodies in the fight for dailies) "Cashback Today" patronising unhelpful Bas*&£ds - avoid them like the plague:

51 perfectly acceptable items declined because "Unfortunately TravelSupermarket have decided to no longer work with us on their holiday search cashback offer due to abuse of the system. Any cashback already approved from this brand will be paid as normal."

Edit
Delete

Reply from Cashback Today
21 Feb 2020
Hi Xxxxx,
Thank you for your second bad review of our service (the only 2 negative that we have). Your transactions were declined due to a brand leaving the platform (as explained in the message). We can not pay you your free cashback when we did not receive it ourselves. You did not purchase anything so you have not lost anything. You continue to use our service so we must be doing something right!

If there were purchases involved we would have offered some complimentary cashback to cover any money lost.

Thank you for your continued use of cashback today!
Last edited by Boro Boy on Fri Mar 27 2020 4:02pm, edited 1 time in total.

Richard Frost

Post by Richard Frost » Fri Mar 27 2020 3:58pm

Boro Boy wrote:
Fri Mar 27 2020 3:42pm
stephen001 wrote:
You think you have problems - see below what I got back from another website (iMutual are goodies in the fight for dailies) "Cashback Today" - avoid them like the plague:

51 perfectly acceptable items declined because "Unfortunately TravelSupermarket have decided to no longer work with us on their holiday search cashback offer due to abuse of the system. Any cashback already approved from this brand will be paid as normal."

Edit
Delete

21 Feb 2020
Hi Xxxxx,
Thank you for your second bad review of our service (the only 2 negative that we have). Your transactions were declined due to a brand leaving the platform (as explained in the message). We can not pay you your free cashback when we did not receive it ourselves. You did not purchase anything so you have not lost anything. You continue to use our service so we must be doing something right!

If there were purchases involved we would have offered some complimentary cashback to cover any money lost.

Free cashback is exactly what it says. Free. It costs you nothing except a few minutes of your time. Seems to me to be a perfectly correct and acceptable reply. Cashback can never be guaranteed until it is in your bank account and if you think otherwise you do not live in the real world.
Thanked by: blythburgh

Boro Boy

Post by Boro Boy » Fri Mar 27 2020 4:05pm

Richard Frost wrote:
Fri Mar 27 2020 3:58pm
Boro Boy wrote:
stephen001 wrote:
You think you have problems - see below what I got back from another website (iMutual are goodies in the fight for dailies) "Cashback Today" - avoid them like the plague:

Edit
Delete

21 Feb 2020
Hi Xxxxx,

Free cashback is exactly what it says. Free. It costs you nothing except a few minutes of your time. Seems to me to be a perfectly correct and acceptable reply. Cashback can never be guaranteed until it is in your bank account and if you think otherwise you do not live in the real world.
How did I guess you'd say that..? iMutual are angels in comparison to the Cashback Today patronising rip off merchants!!!

pabenny

Post by pabenny » Fri Mar 27 2020 4:51pm

stephen001 wrote:
Mine are all rejected as well. TBF, I was surprised that icelolly was still active here. Can't really complain - it was free money and it must be all of 50p that I'm down.

cccashbacklover

Post by cccashbacklover » Fri Mar 27 2020 5:02pm

Boro Boy wrote:

You think you have problems - see below what I got back from another website (iMutual are goodies in the fight for dailies) "Cashback Today" patronising unhelpful Bas*&£ds - avoid them like the plague:
Reply from Cashback Today that you have quoted in your post states that you still use the site, yet you are telling others not for the first time to avoid them. :?

"You continue to use our service so we must be doing something right!"

cccashbacklover

Post by cccashbacklover » Fri Mar 27 2020 5:18pm

Maybe Richard can have opportunity of seeing Stephen001 post being as capping is nothing to do with the merchant rather than Stephen001 post possibly being dwarfed by long posts and long quotes relating to another cashback site, I did mine 7 tracked + 1 capped on 25th, previously did on 18th and tracked is current status for the 7 tracked, people seem to be encouraging these pending transactions to be rejected when there is no reason for them to be rejected, was different on the other referred to cashback site, frequency allowed by the site different merchant offer broke merchant published frequency terms and conditions on affiliate network which was maximum 2 per week that was apparent reason for merchant mass rejecting.

viewtopic.php?f=28&t=88808&start=40#p251726

Boro Boy

Post by Boro Boy » Fri Mar 27 2020 6:22pm

cccashbacklover wrote:
Fri Mar 27 2020 5:02pm
Boro Boy wrote:

Reply from Cashback Today that you have quoted in your post states that you still use the site, yet you are telling others not for the first time to avoid them. :?

"You continue to use our service so we must be doing something right!"
I complained to them the day I found out that 51 clicks had been rejected, I remained live until the time of their response and once I got their reply I realised the patronising unhelpful Bas*&£ds where not even fit to remain in the shadow of iMutual and rejected them as rip-off merchants...! The quote you mention show them just trying the twist the story at a time whilst I gave them the benefit of the doubt and I awaited their response.