Conspiracy or April Fool...?

Discussion about miscellaneous topics not covered by other forums
Boro Boy
Posts: 4945
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:05 pm
Location: London
Has thanked: 970 times
Been thanked: 1965 times
Contact:

Conspiracy or April Fool...?

Post by Boro Boy » Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:23 pm

Conspiracy or April Fool...? Watch the video: https://www.msn.com/en-gb/money/technol ... spartanntp :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Boro Boy on Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thanked by: blythburgh

Chadwick
Posts: 1944
Joined: Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:21 pm
Has thanked: 925 times
Been thanked: 2097 times
Contact:

Re: Corspiracy or April Fool...?

Post by Chadwick » Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:48 pm

On our local town Facebook page, the flat earthers have come out to tell us that that the vaccine for corona virus (when it's finally available) will be forced on us all because it contains metals that 5G will be able to 'activate'. I'm not sure if that means 'they' will be able to just track us, identify us individually, or even kill us remotely.
One of them even posted a picture of a glass of water and a globe as evidence that the world cannot be a globe. (Something to do with him not being able to see the curvature of the earth in the glass of water).

Hopefully this will all be resolved when the Queen makes her speech tomorrow and pulls off her fake human mask to reveal her true reptilian form.
Thanked by: kevinchess1, blythburgh

expressman33
Posts: 10554
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:36 pm
Location: stockport
Has thanked: 2525 times
Been thanked: 9805 times
Contact:

Re: Corspiracy or April Fool...?

Post by expressman33 » Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:53 pm

Thanked by: kevinchess1, blythburgh

AAAlphaThunder
Posts: 25361
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:23 pm
Has thanked: 187 times
Been thanked: 3395 times
Contact:

Re: Corspiracy or April Fool...?

Post by AAAlphaThunder » Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:27 pm

Chadwick wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:48 pm
On our local town Facebook page, the flat earthers have come out to tell us that that the vaccine for corona virus (when it's finally available) will be forced on us all because it contains metals that 5G will be able to 'activate'. I'm not sure if that means 'they' will be able to just track us, identify us individually, or even kill us remotely.
One of them even posted a picture of a glass of water and a globe as evidence that the world cannot be a globe. (Something to do with him not being able to see the curvature of the earth in the glass of water).

Hopefully this will all be resolved when the Queen makes her speech tomorrow and pulls off her fake human mask to reveal her true reptilian form.
LOL. Don't get their hopes up.
Thanked by: blythburgh, kevinchess1
[Secretary] imutual Cashback Investment Club

Richard Frost
Posts: 11005
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:14 pm
Location: The Isle of Dreams
Has thanked: 2307 times
Been thanked: 5277 times
Contact:

Re: Corspiracy or April Fool...?

Post by Richard Frost » Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:41 pm

Boro Boy wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:23 pm
Conspiracy or April Fool...? Watch the video: https://www.msn.com/en-gb/money/technol ... spartanntp
Rather than ask a silly question probably best to use common sense and not take any notice of, or give publicity to idiots.
Thanked by: pabenny

Boro Boy
Posts: 4945
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:05 pm
Location: London
Has thanked: 970 times
Been thanked: 1965 times
Contact:

Re: Corspiracy or April Fool...?

Post by Boro Boy » Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:10 pm

Richard Frost wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:41 pm
Boro Boy wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:23 pm
Conspiracy or April Fool...? Watch the video: https://www.msn.com/en-gb/money/technol ... spartanntp
Rather than ask a silly question probably best to use common sense and not take any notice of, or give publicity to idiots.
OK I will not give you any publicity for this :wave:
Thanked by: kevinchess1

AAAlphaThunder
Posts: 25361
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:23 pm
Has thanked: 187 times
Been thanked: 3395 times
Contact:

Re: Corspiracy or April Fool...?

Post by AAAlphaThunder » Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:02 pm

There seems to be a sub-culture where people are actually looking for conspiracies and the infamous Illuminati.

https://www.bbc.com/future/article/2017 ... conspiracy
Thanked by: blythburgh
[Secretary] imutual Cashback Investment Club

Boro Boy
Posts: 4945
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:05 pm
Location: London
Has thanked: 970 times
Been thanked: 1965 times
Contact:

Re: Conspiracy or April Fool...?

Post by Boro Boy » Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:00 am

AAAlphaThunder wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:02 pm
There seems to be a sub-culture where people are actually looking for conspiracies and the infamous Illuminati.

https://www.bbc.com/future/article/2017 ... conspiracy
...but to voice it so adamantly as in the video at the head of this thread...? Conspiracy or April Fool? :think:

blythburgh
Posts: 15398
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:14 pm
Location: The Far East
Has thanked: 28501 times
Been thanked: 5612 times
Contact:

Re: Conspiracy or April Fool...?

Post by blythburgh » Sun Apr 05, 2020 6:58 am

As my sister in law said when I remarked that her daughter was wrong about vaccines being full of nasties which did not need to be added and should stop going to fake news sites. "Daughter only goes to reputable sites."

And so idiots go to fake news sites or only get news from social media. Like my intelligent friend who told me he was so pleased the town had new Christmas lights to replace those awful blue and white ones which were only put up to please the Muslims. Not sure what percentage of 1% of the town are actually Muslim. Not even sure if 1% of the town is actually not white let alone a Muslim. But some right wing fanatic said it to the low intelligent and gullible and so it spread.

The only time the Christmas lights have ever been religious was when the new Chief Executive of the Council said we would not have any to avoid upsetting religious minorities. He was soon put in his place by the Council Chair.
Keep smiling because the light at the end of someone's tunnel may be you, Ron Cheneler

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest