Kelkoo tracking

Spotted a problem on imutual? If it's not specific to your account, then post here and see if other members can help. Staff also monitor this forum and will reply as necessary
planteria
Posts: 5512
Joined: Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:52 pm
Location: England
Has thanked: 355 times
Been thanked: 1197 times
Contact:

Re: Kelkoo tracking

Post by planteria » Sat May 23, 2020 9:24 am

i'm still finding kelkoo to cap often.. though i try to click a new category/retailer each day
Thanked by: blythburgh

blythburgh
Posts: 15701
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:14 pm
Location: The Far East
Has thanked: 29234 times
Been thanked: 5672 times
Contact:

Re: Kelkoo tracking

Post by blythburgh » Sat May 23, 2020 10:02 am

3 a week and 3 different places to access kelkoo from.

Richard wrote: The Kelkoo offer is back live but with some additional restrictions. Thought I would anticipate the questions by explaining...

Kelkoo rewards can only be earned by clicking through the banners which appear in one of three places:
- https://www.imutual.co.uk/kelkoo
- https://www.imutual.co.uk/search (when you use the search box top right)
- On category pages e.g. https://www.imutual.co.uk/broadband

The ongoing availability of this offer is dependent on us not sending large volumes of traffic which doesn't result in any sales for Kelkoo's advertisers. This is why the offer got pulled before (not just due to imutual, I should add)

As before, we are limiting rewards to one per day per member/IP address. Any tracked transactions in excess of these limits do not get added to your statement.

There is now an added restriction of "One reward per banner per week" for each member. In other words you can only earn one reward per week for clicking out to Kelkoo from a given imutual page i.e. once from the kelkoo page, once from the search results and once from each category. Any transactions in excess of these limits may initially appear on your statements as "pending" but will subsequently change to "capped"

To keep this offer going as long as possible for all members, please avoid "over-use" of the Kelkoo banners with no intention to purchase, and try to use them for purchases wherever possible (i.e. if no merchant cashback is available) :thumbup:

UPDATE: See anaylsis of your transactions using this report

Further explanation of the "per banner" restriction

You can only earn one reward per week from a given page on the imutual website. So if you do all your clickthrus from https://www.imutual.co.uk/kelkoo you will find that all but one of your transactions for a given week gets capped

But there are 50+ pages where the Kelkoo banner appears so by using a different one on each day of the week, you avoid getting capped. These pages are:
https://www.imutual.co.uk/kelkoo
https://www.imutual.co.uk/search (when you use the search box top right)
And the 50+ category pages available from the dropdown menu e.g. https://www.imutual.co.uk/broadband
Keep smiling because the light at the end of someone's tunnel may be you, Ron Cheneler

pakefield
Posts: 460
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:35 pm
Has thanked: 806 times
Been thanked: 179 times
Contact:

Re: Kelkoo tracking

Post by pakefield » Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:33 am

Just noticed my last Kelkoo has been capped but only 2nd time done this week and used Richard's list daily. Day 1 use top link, Day 2 2nd link and Day 3 3rd link. So no idea why it has been capped

AAAlphaThunder
Posts: 26116
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:23 pm
Location: [The Finest City in the World: London]
Has thanked: 192 times
Been thanked: 3558 times
Contact:

Re: Kelkoo tracking

Post by AAAlphaThunder » Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:18 pm

pakefield wrote:
Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:33 am
Just noticed my last Kelkoo has been capped but only 2nd time done this week and used Richard's list daily. Day 1 use top link, Day 2 2nd link and Day 3 3rd link. So no idea why it has been capped
Richard is the guy you need to talk to.
Thanked by: kevinchess1
[Secretary] imutual Cashback Investment Club

richard@imutual
Posts: 4776
Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:19 am
Sharing: 3stars.png
Has thanked: 1836 times
Been thanked: 3743 times
Contact:

Re: Kelkoo tracking

Post by richard@imutual » Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:43 pm

pakefield wrote:
Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:33 am
So no idea why it has been capped
Because, according to Kelkoo's tracking, both your 6 June and 12 June transactions were initiated from https://www.imutual.co.uk/search
Thanked by: kevinchess1

macliam
Posts: 9068
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:26 pm
Location: By the Deben, Suffolk
Has thanked: 1399 times
Been thanked: 7302 times
Contact:

Re: Kelkoo tracking

Post by macliam » Sat Jun 13, 2020 8:33 pm

The delayed tracking makes it impossible to see whether you have accidentally re-used a banner .... and the adverts under topics don't necessarily reflect the topic name either. It's a flaky chance to gain the biggest "daily" cashback.....
Just because I'm paranoid, it doesn't mean they're not out to get me

blythburgh
Posts: 15701
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:14 pm
Location: The Far East
Has thanked: 29234 times
Been thanked: 5672 times
Contact:

Re: Kelkoo tracking

Post by blythburgh » Sun Jun 14, 2020 7:52 am

richard@imutual wrote:
Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:43 pm
pakefield wrote:
Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:33 am
So no idea why it has been capped
Because, according to Kelkoo's tracking, both your 6 June and 12 June transactions were initiated from https://www.imutual.co.uk/search
I think we were both under the impression it was once a week from each bit you had posted. I guess from the dates it has to be every 7 days. Maybe the only way is to write down what we clicked on the three days a week we do it. More hassle than it is worth for some people I am guessing. Especially knowing one person and how they like to do things quickly
Keep smiling because the light at the end of someone's tunnel may be you, Ron Cheneler

planteria
Posts: 5512
Joined: Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:52 pm
Location: England
Has thanked: 355 times
Been thanked: 1197 times
Contact:

Re: Kelkoo tracking

Post by planteria » Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:39 am

definitely moving into the 'too much work' category.
Thanked by: blythburgh

cccashbacklover
Posts: 2038
Joined: Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:55 pm
Has thanked: 1180 times
Been thanked: 1245 times
Contact:

Re: Kelkoo tracking

Post by cccashbacklover » Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:50 am

planteria wrote:
Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:39 am
definitely moving into the 'too much work' category.
Click on More stores at top right of page, approx 50 different categories to choose from, a toddler could probably be able to comprehend pick a different category to click on every day, avoiding clicking on same category within 7 day period. :roll:

Your Kelkoo transactions
From the past 28 days. You can only earn one Kelkoo reward per week from a given imutual page.
Date Status Page
13 Jun 10:28 Pending /mens-grooming
12 Jun 07:55 Pending /cosmetics
10 Jun 10:16 Pending /diet
9 Jun 19:23 Pending /fragrances
8 Jun 09:47 Pending /wine
7 Jun 12:19 Pending /hampers-and-gifts
6 Jun 11:34 Pending /cookery
5 Jun 09:27 Pending /gifts
4 Jun 09:55 Pending /flowers
3 Jun 18:07 Pending /department-stores-1
2 Jun 10:31 Pending /physio-and-backcare
1 Jun 10:40 Pending /hair-and-body
31 May 08:48 Pending /fitness
30 May 08:39 Pending /fragrances
29 May 12:09 Pending /diet
28 May 09:59 Pending /sweet-treats
27 May 11:47 Pending /catalogue-shopping-1
26 May 09:32 Pending /daily-deals
25 May 07:43 Pending /price-comparison
24 May 11:26 Pending /department-stores-1
23 May 10:20 Pending /takeaway-food
22 May 19:09 Pending /cookery
21 May 12:46 Pending /sweet-treats
20 May 10:59 Pending /gifts
19 May 12:33 Pending /jobs
18 May 11:21 Pending /languages
17 May 09:53 Pending /teaching
Thanked by: kevinchess1, blythburgh

AAAlphaThunder
Posts: 26116
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:23 pm
Location: [The Finest City in the World: London]
Has thanked: 192 times
Been thanked: 3558 times
Contact:

Re: Kelkoo tracking

Post by AAAlphaThunder » Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:21 pm

cccashbacklover wrote:
Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:50 am
planteria wrote:
Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:39 am
definitely moving into the 'too much work' category.
Click on More stores at top right of page, approx 50 different categories to choose from, a toddler could probably be able to comprehend pick a different category to click on every day, avoiding clicking on same category within 7 day period. :roll:

Your Kelkoo transactions
From the past 28 days. You can only earn one Kelkoo reward per week from a given imutual page.
Date Status Page
13 Jun 10:28 Pending /mens-grooming
12 Jun 07:55 Pending /cosmetics
10 Jun 10:16 Pending /diet
9 Jun 19:23 Pending /fragrances
8 Jun 09:47 Pending /wine
7 Jun 12:19 Pending /hampers-and-gifts
6 Jun 11:34 Pending /cookery
5 Jun 09:27 Pending /gifts
4 Jun 09:55 Pending /flowers
3 Jun 18:07 Pending /department-stores-1
2 Jun 10:31 Pending /physio-and-backcare
1 Jun 10:40 Pending /hair-and-body
31 May 08:48 Pending /fitness
30 May 08:39 Pending /fragrances
29 May 12:09 Pending /diet
28 May 09:59 Pending /sweet-treats
27 May 11:47 Pending /catalogue-shopping-1
26 May 09:32 Pending /daily-deals
25 May 07:43 Pending /price-comparison
24 May 11:26 Pending /department-stores-1
23 May 10:20 Pending /takeaway-food
22 May 19:09 Pending /cookery
21 May 12:46 Pending /sweet-treats
20 May 10:59 Pending /gifts
19 May 12:33 Pending /jobs
18 May 11:21 Pending /languages
17 May 09:53 Pending /teaching
Well done you.

I'm with planteria on this one, too tedious IMHO for no real gain.
[Secretary] imutual Cashback Investment Club

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest