Congratulations to iMutual...!!!

Discussion about miscellaneous topics not covered by other forums
Boro Boy

Re: Congratulations to iMutual...!!!

Post by Boro Boy » Sun Jun 14 2020 8:41pm

Boro Boy wrote:
Wed Aug 14 2019 3:19pm
Congratulations to iMutual who last month welcomed their 10,000th member registration! https://www.imutual.co.uk/report?id=658

With the 10millionth transaction just around the corner, that is some achievement; all by organic growth so all without any real marketing campaigns. :thumbup:
The "...Remaining focused...!" quote from Richard way back in August 2019 seems to have been forgotten by most.

Getting close to a year later and only just short of 200 new members (how many are still live/active members?) on the previous total. Still the same old issues and lots of talk of positive change but little or none visible other than administrable/structurally; I'm beginning to think what the "...focus..." is on? :think:

macliam

Post by macliam » Mon Jun 15 2020 12:14am

kevinchess1 wrote:
Wed Aug 14 2019 8:11pm
cccashbacklover wrote:
Wed Aug 14 2019 4:08pm

https://www.journalism.co.uk/press-rele ... 6/a539428/ Posted: 1 July 2010

"imutual expects to gain over one million shareholder members in its first three years, courtesy of its unique free share offer."
OH WOW someome makes a prediction about the future and gets it wrong :!:
Shock horror Bit like all the doomsayers who said that a vote for Brexit would be a disaster, WRONG
And exactly how many chickens is it that you have in that egg box?
Thanked by: blythburgh
Just because I'm paranoid, it doesn't mean they're not out to get me

BeautifulSunshine

Post by BeautifulSunshine » Mon Jun 15 2020 12:57am

Due to the coronavirus the cashback sites have taken a hit. Now is not the best time for imutual to re-launch.
Thanked by: blythburgh, pakefield
[imutual Cashback Investment Club]

blythburgh

Post by blythburgh » Mon Jun 15 2020 8:24am

AAAlphaThunder wrote:
Mon Jun 15 2020 12:57am
Due to the coronavirus the cashback sites have taken a hit. Now is not the best time for imutual to re-launch.
I could not agree with you more. Only a fool would relaunch now.
Keep smiling because the light at the end of someone's tunnel may be you, Ron Cheneler

parchedpeas

Post by parchedpeas » Mon Jun 15 2020 10:29am

This seems like more recycling of the same subject, about which we've very recently had an update and a vote.

Is there any point to more acerbic observations when we all know the current situation with both the economy and the company?

Boro Boy

Post by Boro Boy » Mon Jun 15 2020 1:02pm

parchedpeas wrote:
Mon Jun 15 2020 10:29am
This seems like more recycling of the same subject, about which we've very recently had an update and a vote.

Is there any point to more acerbic observations when we all know the current situation with both the economy and the company?
No you are right...

Lets not spend the down time planning the resurgence, lets not make contact and unearth potential partners/advertising (whilst its cheap), lets disregard marketing opportunities and shy away from pushing the site with every interviewing opportunity in the financial press that our leader would be ideally placed to do, let's even forget that we have a good story to tell and that if not now, very soon, we will have our backs against the wall. Most of all lets all accept that our general doesn't lead from the front and shys away from the battle, welcome the fact that the owner is getting bored of us all whingeing and sees this no longer as an earning opportunity; in fact why not just write in support of his stance (and get him and some other short-sighted members to thank you for doing so!) rather than slowly encourage him to do something more positive and constructive to stop iMutual from slowly slipping away and actually get on a confident growth path ...?

It sounds like you have got it all sorted - well done! :eh:

BeautifulSunshine

Post by BeautifulSunshine » Mon Jun 15 2020 3:14pm

Boro Boy wrote:
Mon Jun 15 2020 1:02pm
parchedpeas wrote:

No you are right...

Lets not spend the down time planning the resurgence, lets not make contact and unearth potential partners/advertising (whilst its cheap), lets disregard marketing opportunities and shy away from pushing the site with every interviewing opportunity in the financial press that our leader would be ideally placed to do, let's even forget that we have a good story to tell and that if not now, very soon, we will have our backs against the wall. Most of all lets all accept that our general doesn't lead from the front and shys away from the battle, welcome the fact that the owner is getting bored of us all whingeing and sees this no longer as an earning opportunity; in fact why not just write in support of his stance (and get him and some other short-sighted members to thank you for doing so!) rather than slowly encourage him to do something more positive and constructive to stop iMutual from slowly slipping away and actually get on a confident growth path ...?

I wish I had as much time on my hands as Boro Boy.

Boro Boy

Post by Boro Boy » Mon Jun 15 2020 5:31pm

AAAlphaThunder wrote:
Mon Jun 15 2020 3:14pm
Boro Boy wrote:
parchedpeas wrote:

No you are right...

Well you seem to...!!!

Perhaps you should be asking yourself why you don't have as much concern...!?! :wave:

BeautifulSunshine

Post by BeautifulSunshine » Mon Jun 15 2020 5:41pm

Boro Boy wrote:
Mon Jun 15 2020 5:31pm
AAAlphaThunder wrote:
Mon Jun 15 2020 3:14pm
Boro Boy wrote:

No you are right...

Well you seem to...!!!

Perhaps you should be asking yourself why you don't have as much concern...!?! :wave:
Because the success or otherwise of imutual will have a negligible effect on my financial strength. Take the analogy:
You are walking down the street enjoying the beautiful sunshine and a light cool breeze passes through you. The light cool breeze is both pleasant and negligible.

parchedpeas

Post by parchedpeas » Mon Jun 15 2020 8:51pm

Boro Boy wrote:
parchedpeas wrote:

No you are right...

An entirely unnecessary and slightly passive aggressive reply.

Richard has spelled out where we are. I don't speak for him. I'm openly critical of him in some aspects of this site. But I imagine he, like many of the rest of us, will be busy worrying about the next few contracts that will feed the family ahead of the day to day issues that exist on this site. And that is right. We all need to pay the bills over the next few months / years in what is going to be a pretty horrific business environment in the UK.
Thanked by: blythburgh