FREE Sparks Tote Bag [Marks & Spencer Sparks Members] [Collect In-Store] @Marks & Spencer

Offers and promotions that don't cost you a penny
BeautifulSunshine

FREE Sparks Tote Bag [Marks & Spencer Sparks Members] [Collect In-Store] @Marks & Spencer

Post by BeautifulSunshine » Thu Jul 09 2020 10:15pm

Important. This deal is not a guarantee there will be any stock in the store, so please don’t make a trip you wouldn’t have made otherwise just for this item. Please shop responsibly and continue to help slow the spread of Covid-19.
3502142.jpgFree Sparks Tote Bag for Marks & Spencer Sparks Members - Collect in store

Ask in store for your free bag, just show them the screen above which you can see when you open the Marks and Spencer app

Terms and conditions

Free Sparks tote bag. Subject to availability. Image used for illustrative purposes only. Valid in selected UK stores (excluding Channel Islands, M&S Outlet, WHSmith high street stores, and BP Connect stores). Offer cannot be redeemed online. Offer strictly non-transferable and cannot be sold or exchanged for cash. Any refunds will take the discount into account. Marks & Spencer reserves the right to reject use of this offer with reasonable cause. ©Marks and Spencer plc: Waterside House, 35 North Wharf Road, London W2 1NW.

https://www.marksandspencer.com/

Source: andrewworrall1 @hukd
Thanked by: pakefield, emsky
[imutual Cashback Investment Club]

Sarah

Re: FREE Sparks Tote Bag [Marks & Spencer Sparks Members] [Collect In-Store] @Marks & Spencer

Post by Sarah » Sun Aug 30 2020 4:10pm

Just picked up my FREE bag... still plenty available at the local store after all this time!
Thanked by: pakefield

BeautifulSunshine

Re: FREE Sparks Tote Bag [Marks & Spencer Sparks Members] [Collect In-Store] @Marks & Spencer

Post by BeautifulSunshine » Sun Aug 30 2020 5:09pm

Sarah wrote:
Sun Aug 30 2020 4:10pm
Just picked up my FREE bag... still plenty available at the local store after all this time!
My pleasure Sarah.

Sarah

Post by Sarah » Sun Aug 30 2020 5:31pm

I learned about the offer direct from M&S; however, bumped your post to help raise awareness that they're still available.
Thanked by: pakefield, blythburgh

BeautifulSunshine

Post by BeautifulSunshine » Mon Aug 31 2020 7:13pm

Sarah wrote:
Sun Aug 30 2020 5:31pm
I learned about the offer direct from M&S; however, bumped your post to help raise awareness that they're still available.
Your are a good one. With a bit of good fortune one day I bump into you.

emsky

Post by emsky » Mon Oct 12 2020 10:52am

got mine thanks
Thanked by: blythburgh

BeautifulSunshine

Post by BeautifulSunshine » Mon Oct 12 2020 7:02pm

emsky wrote:
Mon Oct 12 2020 10:52am
got mine thanks
My pleasure.