Discussion of the proposed Cashback Investment Club
Moderator: CIC officers
- Posts: 914
- Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:20 pm
- Location: Midlands
- Has thanked: 439 times
- Been thanked: 542 times
Ironridge Resources Ltd
- just struck incredibly high yield gold per tonne. Based in Africa and close to high yeild recognised gold mines.
Probably pushing it for us to go for yet more gold but interesting none the less!
- Posts: 26523
- Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:23 pm
- Location: [The Finest City in the World: London]
- Has thanked: 192 times
- Been thanked: 3652 times
Prudent to keep an eye on.
Too risky with our proportionally high weighting in gold miners and Ramsdens (pawnbrokers so gold is an income stream).
[Secretary] imutual Cashback Investment Club
- Posts: 5569
- Joined: Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:52 pm
- Location: England
- Has thanked: 363 times
- Been thanked: 1211 times
fwiw Newmont is my gold mining play..
quality core assets avoiding much of the 'political' risk of many competitors.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests