Current Portfolios?

Money, investing, mutuals etc
AAAlphaThunder
Posts: 26116
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:23 pm
Location: [The Finest City in the World: London]
Has thanked: 192 times
Been thanked: 3558 times
Contact:

Re: Current Portfolios?

Post by AAAlphaThunder » Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:19 pm

planteria wrote:
Sun Aug 30, 2020 7:49 am
AAAlphaThunder wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:47 am
Crickey $3000!!!
:arrow: $3400 now AAAT. Interesting that John Street Capital refers to the big tech companies continuing to grow, and there is talk of changing the indices in the states, with the big Nasdaq companies forming the basis for a new large cap index. JST refers to the beneficiaries of current trends to be 'big tech, bitcoin and gold'. as it happens that's pretty much a description of my portfolio.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LndeW4UWtcs

38% Amazon
18% Alphabet
16% RSP: Investment/LifeAssurance
15% Bitcoin
8% Pensions: Marlborough/Wesleyan/Royal London/LV/NFU Mutual
5% Newmont
A Man of times and I wish you every success as a Man of the future.
[Secretary] imutual Cashback Investment Club

planteria
Posts: 5512
Joined: Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:52 pm
Location: England
Has thanked: 355 times
Been thanked: 1197 times
Contact:

Re: Current Portfolios?

Post by planteria » Sun Aug 30, 2020 7:31 pm

i'm not quite sure what you mean AAAT, but thank you...

AAAlphaThunder
Posts: 26116
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:23 pm
Location: [The Finest City in the World: London]
Has thanked: 192 times
Been thanked: 3558 times
Contact:

Re: Current Portfolios?

Post by AAAlphaThunder » Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:11 pm

planteria wrote:
Sun Aug 30, 2020 7:31 pm
i'm not quite sure what you mean AAAT, but thank you...
What I mean is that your choices are at worst in their heyday and may possibly have yet to peak.
Thanked by: planteria
[Secretary] imutual Cashback Investment Club

planteria
Posts: 5512
Joined: Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:52 pm
Location: England
Has thanked: 355 times
Been thanked: 1197 times
Contact:

Re: Current Portfolios?

Post by planteria » Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:27 am

..my direct equities are 15% off their peak now though AAAT - there's no magic bullet.

AAAlphaThunder
Posts: 26116
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:23 pm
Location: [The Finest City in the World: London]
Has thanked: 192 times
Been thanked: 3558 times
Contact:

Re: Current Portfolios?

Post by AAAlphaThunder » Sun Sep 20, 2020 7:40 pm

planteria wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:27 am
..my direct equities are 15% off their peak now though AAAT - there's no magic bullet.
Just the way tings go sometimes. If you aren't selling then there is nothing to worry about - IMHO, your picks are the finest of the fine, crème de la crème.

Solid long-term prospects.
Thanked by: planteria
[Secretary] imutual Cashback Investment Club

planteria
Posts: 5512
Joined: Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:52 pm
Location: England
Has thanked: 355 times
Been thanked: 1197 times
Contact:

Re: Current Portfolios?

Post by planteria » Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:53 pm

praise from on high.. no self-congratulation as anyone can buy in to these companies, but i tend to agree, and i'm not selling. only thing to ponder is my gold-linked strategy. perhaps add to Newmont, perhaps start a holding in Barrick, perhaps something else.. i continue to stack sats, and my Amazon and Alphabet are a round number of shares that i don't intend to increase/decrease for now.

what about anyone else? my thought was to prompt imutualers to share their portfolios and stimulate an exchange of ideas.

AAAlphaThunder
Posts: 26116
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:23 pm
Location: [The Finest City in the World: London]
Has thanked: 192 times
Been thanked: 3558 times
Contact:

Re: Current Portfolios?

Post by AAAlphaThunder » Mon Sep 21, 2020 5:05 pm

planteria wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:53 pm
praise from on high.. no self-congratulation as anyone can buy in to these companies, but i tend to agree, and i'm not selling. only thing to ponder is my gold-linked strategy. perhaps add to Newmont, perhaps start a holding in Barrick, perhaps something else.. i continue to stack sats, and my Amazon and Alphabet are a round number of shares that i don't intend to increase/decrease for now.

what about anyone else? my thought was to prompt imutualers to share their portfolios and stimulate an exchange of ideas.
Whatever I have done is in the past. It cannot be replicated, the boat has sailed.

Looking to the future, I see significant potential in Guild Esports, famous shareholder David Beckham.

https://imutual.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=89466
[Secretary] imutual Cashback Investment Club

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests