Is the world coming to an end? I am in agreement with Piers Morgan

Topical debate, moral dilemmas and quirky questions. Join fellow shareholders in civilised discussions of issues of interest
blythburgh

Is the world coming to an end? I am in agreement with Piers Morgan

Post by blythburgh » Wed Sep 09 2020 12:13pm

I can see that he would be angry that the Health Minister opts for BBC Breakfast not ITV version and apparently this keeps happening with Ministers.

Surely in this day and age when so much is done via the internet he could have appeared on both?

And I am in agreement when he rejoices that the Keeping up with the Kardashians is coming to an end. I have never actually seen it but read the odd bit and piece about the family and even seen the Father of some of them in "I'm a Celebrity get me out of here". Once heard one woman who had a blog about the show upset because the show was not in sequence.

I was not surprised and I do realise all these shows only let you see what they actually want you to see. Part real life, part acting and part promoting whatever they have for sale
Keep smiling because the light at the end of someone's tunnel may be you, Ron Cheneler

Chadwick

Re: Is the world coming to an end? I am in agreement with Piers Morgan

Post by Chadwick » Wed Sep 09 2020 12:53pm

Is this one of Kev's quizzes?
Do we have to guess the link between each paragraph, and from that deduce the answer to the question in the title?
Thanked by: Richard Frost

Richard Frost

Post by Richard Frost » Wed Sep 09 2020 1:02pm

blythburgh wrote:
Wed Sep 09 2020 12:13pm
I can see that he would be angry that the Health Minister opts for BBC Breakfast not ITV version and apparently this keeps happening with Ministers.

Surely in this day and age when so much is done via the internet he could have appeared on both?

And I am in agreement when he rejoices that the Keeping up with the Kardashians is coming to an end. I have never actually seen it but read the odd bit and piece about the family and even seen the Father of some of them in "I'm a Celebrity get me out of here". Once heard one woman who had a blog about the show upset because the show was not in sequence.

I was not surprised and I do realise all these shows only let you see what they actually want you to see. Part real life, part acting and part promoting whatever they have for sale
Never having watched or knowing anything about the Kardashians except for seeing the name mentioned in the news and not bothering to read the article. Also knowing nothing about Piers Morgan apart from his reputation and never having watched any programmes he is in. It is probably better for me not to give an opinion on something I know nothing about or only know about secondhand. Incidentally I have never watched "I'm a Celebrity get me out of here" either

Having said that I doubt any of these people have the capability of helping the world come to an end on their own. There are enough governments and climate sceptics in the big wide world that they are already doing a good enough job of making it come about already.

BeautifulSunshine

Post by BeautifulSunshine » Wed Sep 09 2020 7:15pm

Kardashians - didn't they do well.
[imutual Cashback Investment Club]