Sell
36%

Total votes: 14

BeautifulSunshine

Re: Pure Gold Mining - share monitoring

Post by BeautifulSunshine » Wed Dec 16 2020 6:11pm

richard@imutual wrote:
Wed Dec 16 2020 12:42pm
It's obviously great to see this stock going up, and there's nothing to stop any of us taking a punt on it as individuals. But the thing is, this stock now makes up about 75% of the club's entire holding :|
Great going, I look forward to when:
But the thing is, this stock now makes up about 1,000% of the club's entire holding :|
[imutual Cashback Investment Club]

burwin

Post by burwin » Thu Dec 17 2020 3:30pm

garindan wrote:
Fri Dec 11 2020 5:31pm
Further share price advance on the potential of gold pour - another 9% just today taking it to 167.5p. Canadian stock market still open and reached 2.92cd earlier with about 2/3rds of the day's trading left.
How excited can I get???

garindan

Post by garindan » Fri Dec 18 2020 8:21pm

burwin wrote:
Thu Dec 17 2020 3:30pm
How excited can I get???
Hopefully as excited as when you sat at the end of your bed at eight years old looking at that sack of magic presents Father Christmas left for you whilst asleep!
Thanked by: richard@imutual
Chairman: iMutual's Cashback Investment Club (CIC) - contact me about joining!
Visit the Cashback Investment Club forum to find out more.

richard@imutual
Sharing: 2stars.png

Post by richard@imutual » Sat Dec 19 2020 9:38am

AAAlphaThunder wrote:
Wed Dec 16 2020 6:11pm
But the thing is, this stock now makes up about 1,000% of the club's entire holding :|
You've just ruled yourself out as a candidate for the next treasurer :crazy:
Thanked by: Beachboy

BeautifulSunshine

Post by BeautifulSunshine » Sat Dec 19 2020 5:54pm

richard@imutual wrote:
Sat Dec 19 2020 9:38am
AAAlphaThunder wrote:
Wed Dec 16 2020 6:11pm
You've just ruled yourself out as a candidate for the next treasurer :crazy:
As you had no intention to grant me such a reward:
I can't lose what I was never going to receive.

Beachboy

Post by Beachboy » Mon Dec 21 2020 3:02pm

Seeing the share price today (one week after my suggestion to sell ar least some of our holding and crystallise a profit) I do find it a tad frustrating that we never really take these type of proposals seriously. Richard hinted at support for something similar. We could have been sat here today c£500 better off even if we had just sold our second tranche and potentially even bought back in at the new lower price. 🤔

BeautifulSunshine

Post by BeautifulSunshine » Mon Dec 21 2020 6:06pm

Beachboy wrote:
Mon Dec 21 2020 3:02pm
Seeing the share price today (one week after my suggestion to sell ar least some of our holding and crystallise a profit) I do find it a tad frustrating that we never really take these type of proposals seriously. Richard hinted at support for something similar. We could have been sat here today c£500 better off even if we had just sold our second tranche and potentially even bought back in at the new lower price. 🤔
The imutual Cashback Investment Club is too slow to take advantage f such opportunities.

Pure Gold Mining has a track record of following the same pattern. On other forums the reason given is that the people in the know are making quick profit.

Beachboy

Post by Beachboy » Mon Dec 21 2020 7:21pm

AAAlphaThunder wrote:
Mon Dec 21 2020 6:06pm
Beachboy wrote:
The imutual Cashback Investment Club is too slow to take advantage f such opportunities.

Pure Gold Mining has a track record of following the same pattern. On other forums the reason given is that the people in the know are making quick profit.
With respect genuinely intended, that is a really surprising comment when it was your largely nonsensical/unhelpful comment about '1000%' that largely stifled/derailed any constructive debate on the topic.

BeautifulSunshine

Post by BeautifulSunshine » Tue Dec 22 2020 6:45pm

Beachboy wrote:
Mon Dec 21 2020 7:21pm
AAAlphaThunder wrote:
Mon Dec 21 2020 6:06pm
Beachboy wrote:

With respect genuinely intended, that is a really surprising comment when it was your largely nonsensical/unhelpful comment about '1000%' that largely stifled/derailed any constructive debate on the topic.
Everyone here is an adult. It would take more than one
largely nonsensical/unhelpful comment about '1000%' that largely stifled/derailed any constructive debate on the topic.
to change the current voting. If anyone wants to sell they can simply vote to do so.

Beachboy

Post by Beachboy » Wed Dec 23 2020 9:00am

The voting system has worked well to date but as we have now doubled up on some purchases we might also want to have the option of also selling a proportion, but not all, of our holding. It does not allow for such nuanced decisions. Currently a vote to 'sell' would relate to our entire holding and not allow for a part sale, hence the reason to try and kick start a discussion.