Pregnant

Topical debate, moral dilemmas and quirky questions. Join fellow shareholders in civilised discussions of issues of interest
kevinchess1
Posts: 23770
Joined: Mon Jun 28 2010 11:02pm
Location: Miles away from the sea
Has thanked: 12599 times
Been thanked: 17158 times
Contact:

Pregnant

Post by kevinchess1 » Fri Feb 19 2021 10:26pm

A married couple are pregnant :thumbup:
I can't name them because I respect their privacy. :? As they no doubt will be telling Oprah :shock:
But I'll leave you with this thought the child will be born in USA and be 8th? inline to the throne.
Which means. in 50=60 years, they could be both UK monarch and US president
Thanked by: pakefield, planteria
Politically incorrect since 69

Chadwick
Posts: 2134
Joined: Mon Jul 05 2010 4:21pm
Has thanked: 1041 times
Been thanked: 2304 times
Contact:

Re: Pregnant

Post by Chadwick » Sun Feb 21 2021 3:46pm

kevinchess1 wrote:
Fri Feb 19 2021 10:26pm
A married couple are pregnant :thumbup:
I can't name them because I respect their privacy. :? As they no doubt will be telling Oprah :shock:
But I'll leave you with this thought the child will be born in USA and be 8th? inline to the throne.
Which means. in 50=60 years, they could be both UK monarch and US president
And that, ladies and gentleman, is called the long game approach to winning the American War of Independence.
Thanked by: kevinchess1

macliam
Posts: 9337
Joined: Thu Jul 18 2013 12:26pm
Location: By the Deben, Suffolk
Has thanked: 1450 times
Been thanked: 7596 times
Contact:

Re: Pregnant

Post by macliam » Sun Feb 21 2021 11:14pm

kevinchess1 wrote:
Fri Feb 19 2021 10:26pm
A married couple are pregnant :thumbup:
I can't name them because I respect their privacy. :? As they no doubt will be telling Oprah :shock:
But I'll leave you with this thought the child will be born in USA and be 8th? inline to the throne.
Which means. in 50=60 years, they could be both UK monarch and US president
Wouldn't they actually have to be related to the Queen first? :eh:

..... Asking for a friend :shifty:
Thanked by: blythburgh, Chadwick
Just because I'm paranoid, it doesn't mean they're not out to get me

blythburgh
Posts: 16348
Joined: Tue Jun 29 2010 7:14pm
Location: The Far East
Has thanked: 30978 times
Been thanked: 5895 times
Contact:

Re: Pregnant

Post by blythburgh » Mon Feb 22 2021 10:55am

Great Grand child of the Queen.
Thanked by: kevinchess1
Keep smiling because the light at the end of someone's tunnel may be you, Ron Cheneler

macliam
Posts: 9337
Joined: Thu Jul 18 2013 12:26pm
Location: By the Deben, Suffolk
Has thanked: 1450 times
Been thanked: 7596 times
Contact:

Re: Pregnant

Post by macliam » Mon Feb 22 2021 6:47pm

blythburgh wrote:
Mon Feb 22 2021 10:55am
Great Grand child of the Queen.
I didn't realise Jimmy Hewitt was related.......
Thanked by: blythburgh
Just because I'm paranoid, it doesn't mean they're not out to get me

blythburgh
Posts: 16348
Joined: Tue Jun 29 2010 7:14pm
Location: The Far East
Has thanked: 30978 times
Been thanked: 5895 times
Contact:

Re: Pregnant

Post by blythburgh » Tue Feb 23 2021 9:41am

macliam wrote:
Mon Feb 22 2021 6:47pm
blythburgh wrote:
Mon Feb 22 2021 10:55am
Great Grand child of the Queen.
I didn't realise Jimmy Hewitt was related.......
Repeating the fake news?

If you are not careful you will end up at the same websites as the niece of 'im indoors. She believes the rubbish lies that are so easy to see through. But sister in law and her husband will not be having the flu or the covid vaccines.

Met up for a family lunch towards the end of last year. And she was coming out with statements like: "they are only trying to get the numbers up" when we were talking about the testing that was then increasing. And "they are trying to control us". Refused to expand on these statements, probably drummed into her by the daughter and doubt either of them have actually thought about what the statements mean let alone if there was any truth in what the website was saying
Thanked by: kevinchess1
Keep smiling because the light at the end of someone's tunnel may be you, Ron Cheneler

kevinchess1
Posts: 23770
Joined: Mon Jun 28 2010 11:02pm
Location: Miles away from the sea
Has thanked: 12599 times
Been thanked: 17158 times
Contact:

Re: Pregnant

Post by kevinchess1 » Tue Feb 23 2021 4:29pm

They have decided on names, Rich, for a boy and Sue for a girl :lol:
Thanked by: blythburgh
Politically incorrect since 69

macliam
Posts: 9337
Joined: Thu Jul 18 2013 12:26pm
Location: By the Deben, Suffolk
Has thanked: 1450 times
Been thanked: 7596 times
Contact:

Re: Pregnant

Post by macliam » Tue Feb 23 2021 7:17pm

blythburgh wrote:
Tue Feb 23 2021 9:41am
macliam wrote:
Mon Feb 22 2021 6:47pm
blythburgh wrote:
Mon Feb 22 2021 10:55am
Great Grand child of the Queen.
I didn't realise Jimmy Hewitt was related.......
Repeating the fake news?
You choose to believe yours...... I'll wait for the paternity test!

"Saint Diana" is about as real as the tooth fairy....
Just because I'm paranoid, it doesn't mean they're not out to get me

blythburgh
Posts: 16348
Joined: Tue Jun 29 2010 7:14pm
Location: The Far East
Has thanked: 30978 times
Been thanked: 5895 times
Contact:

Re: Pregnant

Post by blythburgh » Wed Feb 24 2021 10:49am

macliam wrote:
Tue Feb 23 2021 7:17pm
blythburgh wrote:
Tue Feb 23 2021 9:41am
macliam wrote:
Mon Feb 22 2021 6:47pm

I didn't realise Jimmy Hewitt was related.......
Repeating the fake news?
You choose to believe yours...... I'll wait for the paternity test!

"Saint Diana" is about as real as the tooth fairy....
She was more tomcat than saint but she did a lot of good especially turning Aids sufferers into normal sick humans and highlighting the huge and still far too neglected problem of landmines. But she did use the media to make her seem the saint and Charles/Camilla the devils.

And if I hear the words "Princess Diana" once more I will scream. She was never, ever Princess Diana. Princess was a mere courtesy title because she was married to a Prince. Anne, Eugenie etc are Princesses, Diana was only through marriage.

Same as Lady Colin Campbell has used the title she had when married to further her career as a celebrity. Long divorced but still using the husband's title.

I can see that women continue to use married name because they have children or other non monetary reasons. But it really gets up my nose when they play on the name of the former husband for monetary gain.
Keep smiling because the light at the end of someone's tunnel may be you, Ron Cheneler

Chadwick
Posts: 2134
Joined: Mon Jul 05 2010 4:21pm
Has thanked: 1041 times
Been thanked: 2304 times
Contact:

Re: Pregnant

Post by Chadwick » Wed Feb 24 2021 10:04pm

blythburgh wrote:
Wed Feb 24 2021 10:49am
And if I hear the words "Princess Diana" once more I will scream. She was never, ever Princess Diana. Princess was a mere courtesy title because she was married to a Prince. Anne, Eugenie etc are Princesses, Diana was only through marriage.
So yes, she gained the title of Princess of Wales. It's not a "mere courtesy title" - it was her title granted due to her marriage to Charles.
She was colloquially known as Princess Diana. If you're referring to her in a non-formal sense, everyone knows who you mean when you say Princess Diana. Not a title, just a shorthand.
Thanked by: blythburgh

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest