YBS Windfall

Money, investing, mutuals etc
planteria

YBS Windfall

Post by planteria » Wed Jan 26 2022 2:28pm

Yorkshire Building Society have launched a new app for those of us with savings accounts.
good news for the ‘baggers.. a £5 Costa Coffee e-voucher for downloading the app.
Windfalls are back🥳
Thanked by: chatenough

chatenough

Re: YBS Windfall

Post by chatenough » Wed Jan 26 2022 3:54pm

Can’t say no to a free coffee. Couldn’t see it on their website, do you have a link by any chance, thanks 👍
Thanked by: planteria

poland71

Post by poland71 » Wed Jan 26 2022 4:36pm

I also can't see it in the google play store, possibly, as I don't have a mainstream handset but one that starts with H and ends in I, I'm aware they don't allow a full range of normally accepted apps! :oops:

planteria

Post by planteria » Thu Jan 27 2022 8:24pm

"Hi Miss Planteria,

£5.00 at Costa Coffee is just a download away! When you download our Savings App before 25th February 2022 you’ll get a £5.00 Costa Coffee eGift from us.

Your account is already registered for online access, so what are you waiting for? Get the YBS Savings App today!

Please allow 10 days from offer ending for the £5.00 Costa Coffee eGift to be issued, only one eGift per customer. For full terms and conditions see below.

Download our App in 6 simple steps
How to download our App
Download the App and connect your account
The first time you open the App, log in using your customer number, or username, whichever you use when logging into your account online
You’ll then be asked to enter your date of birth
Next, you’ll be asked to enter three random characters from your online account password
Following this, we’ll send you a text or phone call with a verification code to verify your login
You can then set up a passcode or facial / fingerprint recognition for future app logins
Apple App Store

Google Play
We understand that managing your account through our Savings App might be new to some of our members, so we want to give you the reassurance that we’re here to help with any queries should you need us.

Please note - you can only register the app to one device.

£5 Costa Coffee eGift terms and conditions
To be eligible for the £5.00 Costa eGift (“the reward”) you must download, register and login to the Yorkshire Building Society (“YBS”) Savings App.
The offer is only valid to existing YBS Savings customers who are registered for online access and have received our Savings App Costa email containing the offer directly from YBS between 24/01/2022 and 25/01/2022.
The offer is running from 24/01/2022 until midnight 25/02/2022 (“the offer period”).
You will not be eligible for the reward if you register and login to the YBS Savings App outside of these dates.
The reward will be issued within 10 days of the offer period ending on the 25/02/2022.
The reward will be processed and dispatched to your email address by a third-party company, Simply Thank You from their email address: Simply.Thank.You@dotdigital-email.com. Please check your junk mail.
To receive the reward you must have an active email address registered on the App.
The reward will have its own terms and conditions which can be found at https://gifting.costa.co.uk/terms-and-conditions/
In order to fulfil the reward, YBS will share your first name, second name and email address with Simply Thank You. For more information on how they may use your information their Privacy Policy can be found at www.simplythankyou-corporate.com/privacy.php
Customers who are already registered to use the YBS Savings App are not eligible for this offer.
This offer is limited to one £5.00 Costa eGift per customer with an open YBS account.
This offer can be withdrawn at any time without any reason during the offer period."

im182044

Post by im182044 » Thu Jan 27 2022 8:26pm

And there was me thinking I was inline for a juicy windfall payment :) ......thanks OP never say no to free coffee

planteria

Post by planteria » Thu Jan 27 2022 8:32pm

yes, sorry for that... those juicy days seem to be behind us. a decent little offer though. fwiw i don't drink coffee, but tea will do nicely.

planteria

Post by planteria » Sat Feb 19 2022 7:14pm

who here has bagged this one?