LV

Money, investing, mutuals etc
planteria

Re: LV

Post by planteria » Sun Feb 13 2022 9:39am

so the decision has been taken to soldier on..

"The strength of LV='s business performance over the past 18 months combined with its operational progress has strengthened the board's belief in, and commitment to, the continuation of our status as an independent mutual. We have heard what our members have said about the importance of mutuality and the continuation of the LV= brand."
Thanked by: blythburgh

Trustee

Post by Trustee » Wed Feb 16 2022 6:27pm

blythburgh wrote:
Fri Feb 11 2022 10:42am
Official_Froggitt wrote:
Thu Feb 10 2022 7:28pm
blythburgh wrote:
Tue Feb 08 2022 10:15am

And how many people voted against Bain knowing they would get nothing as they had the wrong policies? Were they mugs?
I thought everyone got £100 and WP members got a few buttons extra? What didn't qualify?
I thought it was only certain policies that would qualify, could have been wrong. Not a member so did not get a chance to vote
Every LV= member (not just WP holders) would have received £100.
Royal London only recognise WP holders I think..

Trustee

Post by Trustee » Wed Feb 16 2022 6:30pm

planteria wrote:
Sun Feb 13 2022 9:39am
so the decision has been taken to soldier on..

"The strength of LV='s business performance over the past 18 months combined with its operational progress has strengthened the board's belief in, and commitment to, the continuation of our status as an independent mutual. We have heard what our members have said about the importance of mutuality and the continuation of the LV= brand."
You couldn't make it up... months of distraction... a fortune spent on the process .. another fortune soon to be squandered on recovering member and market confidence and protecting the brand ..and the same useless managers in charge :crazy:

planteria

Post by planteria » Sun Mar 13 2022 9:26am

can't disagree Trustee. it seemed nailed on that when the Bain deal fell apart that RLon was the way we would go.

Official_Froggitt

Post by Official_Froggitt » Mon Apr 04 2022 4:21pm

https://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/mar ... -sale.html

To support the no confidence vote, LV members only can fill out the coupon, or email lv@dailymail.co.uk with your details and write: 'I support a vote of no confidence in Mark Hartigan'.