Webcast1 videos

Antony1606

Re: Webcast1 videos

Post by Antony1606 » Tue Jan 25 2011 10:01pm

richard@imutual wrote:
Antony1606 wrote:chasing missing cashback or on claims submitted
I assume it's your outstanding claim that prompted the comment. I have to admit we have messed up on that one, which meant it didn't get sent off to the merchant. We've now sent it off and, given the time you have waited, we've decided to verify the claim regardless of what response we ultimately receive

In general though, we are on top of most claims. Of all claims submitted since imutual began, only one has been declined. Of the remainder, one third are still outstanding but none of these (at the time of writing) have gone beyond the eight week timescale we ask people to allow
Then you are helping to restore confidence. Let me assure you I want this site to succeed. Forgetting the £200 quidd I've lost through the otehrs sites going under, I've made around 4000 in a little under four years. So I love the cashback thing. But confidence and trust in you remains fragile given what happened - hopefully you understand that. Not doing anything about claims is one way to make that fragile confidence track.

Fair
Thanked by: richard@imutual

colsey

Post by colsey » Tue Jan 25 2011 10:16pm

crack

richard@imutual
Sharing: 2stars.png

Post by richard@imutual » Wed Jan 26 2011 6:16am

Very fair, anthony

I consider myself fortunate that there are members who are willing to take the time to point out what they think needs to be improved, rather than just ''up sticks and leave' :thumbup: