Tickbox

Spotted a problem on imutual? If it's not specific to your account, then post here and see if other members can help. Staff also monitor this forum and will reply as necessary

What should imutual do about the Tickbox transactions it hasn't been paid for?

Poll ended at Thu Jan 24 2013 2:14pm

Reject all the transactions
42%
Awarded all the transactions
46%
Award individual transactions on request
12%

Total votes: 50

cccashbacklover

Re: Tickbox

Post by cccashbacklover » Fri Jan 11 2013 7:49am

kevinchess1 wrote:IF There's a No vote
AND
they're are all rejected
THEN
EVERYONE
of those Rejections has the right to an appeal
WHICH
If everybody sticks together and votes yes, will makes this Poll a moot point really :(
Claims arent usually accepted against no spend/easy cash type offers anywhere - I seem to recall T site paying out of its own pocket for daily clicks and now rarely adds any daily clicks nore other no purchase type offers ;)

Tickbox heavily rejected everywhere even where it was stated that a survey had to be completed and since it returned from a pause may not of tracked for many on I-Mutual even if a survey had been completed ( so wouldnt have got paid)

I thought you cared about the company and being as you appear to believe that it is a company that you own why would you want to take money out of it ( as small as 2.10) for something which took seconds to complete that it didnt get paid for when like me you have already made so much money from the easy cash type section most of which including Tickbox we are lucky that I-Mutual added in the first place for no gain for itself. :?

T site refused to add M.V on two seperate occasions, had I.M not added it at no gain for itself ( at the time) we would have earnt 50.00 less ;)
Thanked by: jleafy, kevinchess1, peaches40
There are those who agree with and those who are convinced to agree with and I fall into neither of those categories ....

kevinchess1

Post by kevinchess1 » Fri Jan 11 2013 8:49am

Yes your right about claims not being usually being accepted for No spend offers
So my post don't really apply :(
i do own part of the company, that what the shares are about as does everyone else.
What make you think i don't care for the company?
RY says in his post he thinks they shoiuld be paid
Does he not care for the company?
Didn't T only pay half of what was owed and then only to members who claimed it.
And 'Out of pocket' is a bit misleading 'out of massive profits' would be better
Politically incorrect since 69

One Eyed Snake

Post by One Eyed Snake » Fri Jan 11 2013 11:40am

Irrespective of the rights or wrongs of whether or not imutual ought to pay out as it made a mistake in the offer description, the poll has been skewed unfairly on favour of the management side rather than be unbiased as it should be.

There are 2 options to vote "yes", but only one to vote "no", thus splitting the yes vote.

(And as £200 is involved, why the fuss - isn't it worth that for the goodwill?)

As far as the cost of the 2000 shares, the management recently made a decision to give away 480 a year in extra monthly prizes without needing to poll the members!
Thanked by: Ric

richard@imutual
Sharing: 2stars.png

Post by richard@imutual » Fri Jan 11 2013 11:42am

One Eyed Snake wrote:There are 2 options to vote "yes", but only one to vote "no", thus splitting the yes vote.
I agree, the poll is imperfect. So I can't just blindly implement whatever option comes out first. But it will give me a useful guide to what members think about the issue

kevinchess1

Post by kevinchess1 » Fri Jan 11 2013 12:18pm

Yes OES has a good point
Should be simple yes or no
Thought his pont about 480 shares a years should be pointed out is a Maximum not a fixed amount
Politically incorrect since 69

Sarah

Post by Sarah » Fri Jan 11 2013 12:36pm

It seems a reasonable set of options really - first option is award none, second option is award all and third option is award some. The number of payouts from option 3 can be anywhere between the other two depending on the number of requests, in theory at the extremes duplicating either of the other options, not just a specific one of them.

disneyfan

Post by disneyfan » Fri Jan 11 2013 3:04pm

Is there an easy way to see if something has tracked ? I can't see anywhere where it says "rejected" and don't feel like scrolling back through pages of my account. TIA.

richard@imutual
Sharing: 2stars.png

Post by richard@imutual » Fri Jan 11 2013 3:17pm

We hope to improve the options available on statements in the future, but this report might help

expressman33

Post by expressman33 » Fri Jan 11 2013 3:44pm

disneyfan wrote:Is there an easy way to see if something has tracked ? I can't see anywhere where it says "rejected" and don't feel like scrolling back through pages of my account. TIA.
control F - then search for whatever merchant you want , or enter rejected to search on rejected transactions
Thanked by: tonyg, disneyfan

dustie

Post by dustie » Mon Jan 14 2013 9:37am

What happens to the transactions ,like mine, that got rejected for no apparent reason