Amazon.co.uk: The world's best known online store

richard@imutual
Sharing: 2stars.png

Amazon.co.uk: The world's best known online store

Post by richard@imutual » Wed Jun 08 2011 9:37am

Amazon.co.uk

Amazon.co.uk is the UK's leading retailer of Books, DVDs, Electronics and much more. They also enable independent sellers to sell new and used items on their website via Amazon.co.uk Marketplace.

See reward offer for Amazon.co.uk
Thanked by: blythburgh

Richard Frost

Re: Amazon.co.uk: The world's best known online store

Post by Richard Frost » Sat Jun 13 2015 9:28am

Continuing to buy through this link. It benefits the company if not me. But I am becoming increasingly annoyed with the the way they arrange their delivery charges.

blythburgh

Post by blythburgh » Sat Jun 13 2015 9:43am

ItsADunDeal wrote:Continuing to buy through this link. It benefits the company if not me. But I am becoming increasingly annoyed with the the way they arrange their delivery charges.
Dear Customer, If we are going to pay more tax in your country then you will have to pay one way or another. Why should we pick up the bill. Yours sincerely, Amazon

I also buy get any Amazon purchases via the site as I cannot get any cashback but the site can. Blame Amazon on the no passing on cashback rule not Richard
Keep smiling because the light at the end of someone's tunnel may be you, Ron Cheneler

timco

Post by timco » Sat Jun 13 2015 10:24am

Their new delivery charges have done them harm as I now am forced not to be lazy and I find the same item cheaper elsewhere and often can arrange to collect it from store.

The only orders they have had from me since is high value ones where they were the cheapest anyway and ones which include the postage cost in the item.

But many which would have gone there have gone elsewhere.