Claims performance Feb 2014

richard@imutual
Sharing: 2stars.png

Claims performance Feb 2014

Post by richard@imutual » Mon Feb 03 2014 12:24pm

Further to last month's post, here's the updated stats regarding your claims for missing/incorrect transactions:
claims20140203.gif
claims20140203.gif (10.96 KiB) Viewed 2004 times

We do everything we can to ensure that merchants track your transactions reliably (including sometimes dropping big name merchants who prove unreliable), but occasionally, for reasons largely out of our control, one of your transactions will fail to track correctly. We then have a quick and simple claims process so you can tell us about it, and we then chase the merchant on your behalf.

It's pleasing to report that we have only 2 overdue claims (i.e. have passed their target resolution date). All other claims submitted up to the end of October have been resolved. The overall number of claims, relative to our total transactions, remains very low.

We want imutual to be trusted to deliver reliable cashback rewards, not just promise the best rates. So we place a very high priority on how well we deal with missing/incorrect transactions, and hope in turn that this will give you the confidence to recommend us to your friends, family and other contacts. :)

And remember that, uniquely, imutual allows you the option of appealing directly to members to have a rejected claim overturned. See details of our appeals process where your claim can be put to a binding vote of your fellow members :thumbup:

Hope you'll agree that this is a pretty good performance, which should give everyone confidence to recommend imutual to others. :)

kevinchess1

Re: Claims performance Feb 2014

Post by kevinchess1 » Tue Feb 04 2014 8:43am

As a view from the 'Trenchies' i have 3 claims, none overdue
which is 2 less than last month(Both Paid) :thumbup:
but i'm adding 2 more this week :(
Politically incorrect since 69