New claims "appeals" process

kevinchess1

Re: New claims "appeals" process

Post by kevinchess1 » Wed Apr 11 2012 12:18am

cashbacklover wrote:
This is what K,C said has gained him his current perceived "power" - Possibly 12000 + awarded shares, no referrals and no spreading the word"
Neither true
I'm second in the 'Sharing League Table
cashbacklover wrote:
And as Peaches40 has pointed out

“At the end of the day we are all equal, doesn't really matter if you've millions of shares they're all currently worth the same – Zero"
Not true either
Shares are worth whatever someone will pay for them Imutual shares have an 'Unknown Value' you turn down £10 for your shares so, logically, you feel there worth more than that.
I wouldn't take £10 for my shares either.
cashbacklover wrote:as K.C has kindly pointed out in most companies

“They buy them or get them as part of their job benefits”
Yes but I feel that I've earnt mine
cashbacklover wrote: Currently should I-Mutuals top two members shareholders both vote the same way at any given time then the views of I-Mutual regular forum contributors who are loyal to the company would effectively be of no consequence even if 8 or more as an example expressed same opinion via a vote albeit differing from the top 2 –
Don't mean that the top 2 are wrong though does it
And What if they both voted different?
Then other poster views would matter
We currently have a coalition govement kept in power by a smallish party
Last edited by kevinchess1 on Wed Apr 11 2012 12:19am, edited 1 time in total.
Thanked by: blythburgh, Mel
Politically incorrect since 69

cccashbacklover

Post by cccashbacklover » Wed Apr 11 2012 12:47am

Drahcir wrote:[
Thank you kevinchess1 for making this post readable. For once I actually read one of your posts and found it understandable. Normally being naturally lazy I do not even bother to try reading them.

I have to be honest - i prefer it the novel way :thumbup:
Thanked by: blythburgh
There are those who agree with and those who are convinced to agree with and I fall into neither of those categories ....

peaches40

Post by peaches40 » Wed Apr 11 2012 12:56am

kevinchess1 wrote:

We currently have a coalition govement kept in power by a smallish party
That maybe so but each MP still only gets one vote each ;)

blythburgh

Post by blythburgh » Wed Apr 11 2012 9:21am

Whichever way Richard decides to go on this he is going to get flak. There is no fair and simple system. But those with the most shares have contributed the most to iMutual.

And to follow the "declare" trend I have 1,386 shares.
Thanked by: Mel
Keep smiling because the light at the end of someone's tunnel may be you, Ron Cheneler

cccashbacklover

Post by cccashbacklover » Wed Apr 11 2012 9:36am

[quote="blythburgh"] But those with the most shares have contributed the most to iMutual.

quote]

Bearing in mind that I see I-Mutual as merely another honest 100% cashback site, the no spend offers I would and do elsewhere just for the cashback. Please tell me how someone like me has contributed more to I-Mutual than someone with much less shares who uses I-Mutual as there only cashback site. :?:

Pending 6712
Awarded 11757

This isnt unique to me as vast majority of I-Mutual members are only interested in daily clicks and no spend offers :P

Re the earlier example by K.C - Joe Bloggs and the dvd, is he really going to be interested in any I-Mutual votes in any way shape or form. :roll:
There are those who agree with and those who are convinced to agree with and I fall into neither of those categories ....

xrppzi

Post by xrppzi » Wed Apr 11 2012 10:18am

blythburgh wrote:But those with the most shares have contributed the most to iMutual.
No - they have probably spent the most money!!!

richard@imutual
Sharing: 2stars.png

Post by richard@imutual » Wed Apr 11 2012 10:35am

cashbacklover wrote:This isnt unique to me as vast majority of I-Mutual members are only interested in daily clicks and no spend offers :P
In which case, why would they be interested in this claims appeal process? :?
Thanked by: cccashbacklover

Kelantan

Post by Kelantan » Wed Apr 11 2012 11:26am

cashbacklover wrote:
blythburgh wrote: But those with the most shares have contributed the most to iMutual.
quote]
Bearing in mind that I see I-Mutual as merely another honest 100% cashback site, the no spend offers I would and do elsewhere just for the cashback. Please tell me how someone like me has contributed more to I-Mutual than someone with much less shares who uses I-Mutual as there only cashback site. :?:

Pending 6712
Awarded 11757

This isnt unique to me as vast majority of I-Mutual members are only interested in daily clicks and no spend offers :P

Re the earlier example by K.C - Joe Bloggs and the dvd, is he really going to be interested in any I-Mutual votes in any way shape or form. :roll:

I think that those who contribute to the site in any shape or form have a stake in the venture. Someone who uses the forum to contribute & debate also to help the site grow is more likely to feel an affinity and an interest in its future. Someone who is only here for the cashback is less likely to be interested in the long term surely.

xrppzi wrote:
blythburgh wrote:But those with the most shares have contributed the most to iMutual.
No - they have probably spent the most money!!!
Hmm not sure about that there are many ways of earning shares not just by spending money. But even if they have spent lots of money, is that not contributing to the site?
Thanked by: cccashbacklover, peaches40

cccashbacklover

Post by cccashbacklover » Wed Apr 11 2012 12:06pm

[quote="Muraidi. But even if they have spent lots of money, is that not contributing to the site?[/i][/quote]

Important word is "if" ;) People would also have different definitions of "lots"
Last edited by cccashbacklover on Wed Apr 11 2012 12:41pm, edited 2 times in total.

cccashbacklover

Post by cccashbacklover » Wed Apr 11 2012 12:16pm

richard@imutual wrote:
cashbacklover wrote:This isnt unique to me as vast majority of I-Mutual members are only interested in daily clicks and no spend offers :P
In which case, why would they be interested in this claims appeal process? :?

Absolutely correct :clap: -vast majority of I-Mutual members wont be or the weekly email digest bar the daily click links - point made by K.C must by definition then be irrelevant to whether I-Mutual voting should be conducted on a 1 Member 1 Vote basis ;)
kevinchess1 wrote:[
What is the point of me focusin on IMUTual only to be told I have the same vote as JBloggs who join yesterday cause he wanted to buy a DVD from play.com and make himself an extra penny casbac and has no interest in Imutual beyond that extra penny?
Bearing in mind majority of Play.com purchases dont go via a Cashback Site it is also possible that Mr Bloggs wouldnt be interested in any Cashback let alone an "extra penny" cashback ;)

Ultimately Richard is Peaches40 stated belief correct - Yes or No - If she is correct then shouldnt 1 member 1 vote apply to all I-Mutual voting including AGM :?:
peaches40 wrote:
It is my belief that the whole idea of a "mutual" or "co-operative"is operated on the basis of one member, one vote system.
States here in "vision" that "we aim to create the UK's largest "consumer co-operative"; http://www.imutual.co.uk/aboutus

At the end of the day we are all equal, doesn't really matter if you've millions of shares they're all currently worth the same - Zero ;)
Thanked by: dmchallam