Daily click payment issues

rayf

Re: Daily click payment issues

Post by rayf » Wed Dec 22 2010 6:06pm

kevinchess1 wrote: Pricelog certainly don't trac fore me everyday :(

:(
yes - now that there's only Pricelog as a daily its easier to check - it was tracking OK until just over a week ago when I notice that a number of days have been missed. Not too important from the money point of view but I'm looking for some confidence.
Thanked by: cs83

Luke_PieStalker

Post by Luke_PieStalker » Wed Dec 22 2010 6:22pm

Confuses me as to why the AC clicks have been taken off in comparison to Price Log staying on.

Yes AC clicks are in dubious condition at the moment, but past issues like they are "experiencing" now have always ended up paying out eventually. Not that they have my sympathy at all, just pointing out everyone got paid eventually.

Where as the owner of Price Log has a history of actually running off with peoples money owed for clicks and refusing to pay up?

Its up to the owner of Imutuals what he adds on the site and what he doesnt, im just pointing out the contradications.
Thanked by: cs83

kevinchess1

Post by kevinchess1 » Fri Dec 24 2010 10:36am

cs83 wrote:
kevinchess1 wrote: The first bit i agree with
AC clicks should not have been brought bac
until the issues were salted

2nd part of your post is just ignorance
Pricelog get uploaded on a weakly basis

Final part is a matter of personal opinion
No one forces you to come hear
2nd part of my post isn't ignorance - I know Pricelog is supposed to uploaded on a weekly basis but mine appears to update less often than that and doesn't always track even when it has been updated.

Final part wasn't an opinion, it was a question. Did I say anyone forced me to come here? I came to see what it was like - and am wondering if it's worth the effort of carrying on. Considering all the problems with 'the other sites' I'm guessing potentially not - but I will wait and see.
Well, to answer tyour question
'Is the site worth botherin with?'

Only you can answer that
Depends on what your priorities are
If you want to die a lonely embittered man with lots of money then your at the wrong site
I'm afraid :(
Politically incorrect since 69

blythburgh

Post by blythburgh » Mon Dec 27 2010 7:12pm

I too am confused as to why AC clicks where taken off but not Pricelog.

And I am one of those who are disgusted at the way members at the AC owner's have treated the members of their own cashback sites. Broken promises and no explanation is not good enough. But I still feel they will come good and pay up.
Keep smiling because the light at the end of someone's tunnel may be you, Ron Cheneler

richard@imutual
Sharing: 2stars.png

Post by richard@imutual » Mon Feb 21 2011 9:07am

Quick update on this...

We've made several attempts to chase the network concerned - Cashback chief Limited - to no avail. We have now been made aware of a county county judgement filed against this company and, given that they appear to have several significant creditors, I would expect that the company is headed for insolvency

It would be best to assume that we are not going to receive any payment from them and that these rejected transactions will remain rejected :(

garindan

Post by garindan » Mon Feb 21 2011 10:22am

kevinchess1 wrote:If you want to die a lonely embittered man with lots of money then your at the wrong site
I'm afraid :(
If you want to die with lots of money then I'd suggest figuring out a strategy that involves something other than clicking on daily clicks all day. You'd struggle to keep up with inflation, let alone come rich :lol:

To be honest - if the daily click affiliate system is not working for imutual then I find it hard to believe it is working elsewhere. It is unfair to suggest it is imutual's fault. It is just the fact you can come on a forum and make these statements here when you can't at most other places and get a response from the top man.

At the end of the day we all know that money earned via any kind of cashback or reward is volatile and should not be relied upon. It staggers me that this seems to be forgotten so often. Sometimes you get something for very little effort and that's great. Other times you do something and it doesn't pay at all. You makes your choice.....etc...

Andrew
Thanked by: kevinchess1
Chairman: iMutual's Cashback Investment Club (CIC) - contact me about joining!
Visit the Cashback Investment Club forum to find out more.

louise2406

Post by louise2406 » Mon Feb 21 2011 2:37pm

All part of affilite chief, cashback chief and cascade owners!
They have def done a runner.
Thanked by: myfyr