Hi

Where new members can introduce themselves and others can make them feel welcome :)
tesserhex

Re: Hi

Post by tesserhex » Sat Nov 16 2013 3:57am

What are the beauty Items that you can’t resist when you walk past the counters? Have you got any essie nail polish? Have you seen Essie’s collection for this Summer, What do you think of it?

Last edited by tesserhex on Wed Feb 12 2014 1:26pm, edited 1 time in total.

macliam

Post by macliam » Sat Nov 16 2013 8:45am

Welcome - I think you'll enjoy the experience.

If you're not sure of anything, just ask on the forums and someone will (try to) help you.

Have fun!
Thanked by: kevinchess1
Just because I'm paranoid, it doesn't mean they're not out to get me

duke

Post by duke » Sat Nov 16 2013 4:31pm

Hi and welcome :thumbup:

blythburgh

Post by blythburgh » Sun Nov 17 2013 7:38am

Hello and welcome. You will save money thanks especially to badtothebone and some others who find freebies. Then there are the money off posts where members have found a bargain and posted about it. The best bit of these is the link takes you to the cashback link so you save money and get cashback. And the dailies are a nice little earner. And, of course, the cashback on your internet buys does mean you are getting a bargain every time.

Sadly Amazon does not give cashback but the site does get money from any sales done via the site. Richard would give it to you as cash but Amazon does not allow him to do so. But that money goes into the pot to pay for site running costs like employee salaries, hosting fees and advertising.

The downside is it can take 2 to 3 months for your pending cashback to become payable. But do the dailies every day and you will be able to cash out every week if you choose to do so after the initial period.

Any questions - just ask. They might be obvious to us experienced cashbackers but for a newbie it can be confusing at times. And as we all remember being that confused newbie we are all happy to help you find your way around.

You can also earn from the sites in the Paid For Action sites. Read the posts about each site and if you choose to join one use one of the ref links on there or ask one of the posters for their ref link.

Do not forget the quiz Kev runs, 1st December or the next day will be the next one. Answer as many questions as you can but only 1 correct answer per day allowed.
Keep smiling because the light at the end of someone's tunnel may be you, Ron Cheneler

roger

Post by roger » Mon Jul 14 2014 11:26pm

I’ve been rather remiss in not saying ‘Welcome’ to new members so let me make up for it now. As others have said, the forums are good entertainment value and well as being occasionally informative. The cashback is certainly comparable with elsewhere and, who knows, those shares could be worth something in 5 or 10 years time.