Offer to ex-Rpoints/CBK members

cccashbacklover

Re: Offer to ex-Rpoints/CBK members

Post by cccashbacklover » Thu Dec 22 2011 8:42am

cashbacklover wrote:Thanks for update :thumbup:

Surely the White Label Site payment that you agreed to include due to faulty redemption screen many weeks before old Rpoints Ltd suspended Cashback payments shouldnt be put back as that wont be included in any dividend payment to creditors in any way shape or form. ;)
Hi Richard :)

Havent I waited long enough for this payment which was firstly denied to me due to faulty redemption screen many weeks before old Rpoints Ltd suspended Cashback payments and then secondly when I was promised on the Sunday evening before Rpoints Ltd suspended Cashback payments that the payment would be made by Paypal you whom I believe from memory had a stated desire to buy the Company back from the Liquidators decided not to make the promised payment.

Edited to say Thank You for subsequent response. :thumbup:
Last edited by cccashbacklover on Thu Dec 22 2011 9:02am, edited 1 time in total.
There are those who agree with and those who are convinced to agree with and I fall into neither of those categories ....

richard@imutual
Sharing: 2stars.png

Post by richard@imutual » Thu Dec 22 2011 8:59am

Yes, I agree with you re: white labels. I will get onto this :thumbup:
Thanked by: cccashbacklover, moi

richard@imutual

Post by richard@imutual » Thu Dec 22 2011 12:55pm

I have compensated the ex-ST members in full (those that I'm aware of - PM me if I've missed you out)

For those who might be concerned that this is coming out of imutual's pocket, don't be. I'm personally crediting imutual for any compensation money they pay out as a result of this offer :thumbup:

cccashbacklover

Post by cccashbacklover » Thu Dec 22 2011 1:22pm

I would like to say a big Forum thanks :)
Thanked by: moi
There are those who agree with and those who are convinced to agree with and I fall into neither of those categories ....

Oggy

Post by Oggy » Thu Dec 22 2011 1:58pm

Yeah, it's small change from your millions Rich! :shock: :roll:

richard@imutual

Post by richard@imutual » Thu Dec 22 2011 2:16pm

One day I'll write my memoirs and you'll see how far from the truth that is! :shock:

vikpaw
Sharing: 3stars.png

Post by vikpaw » Sat Feb 04 2012 1:40pm

Well, about 10 days i got an email from Susan Jacobs at FAsimms to say they had received all the outstanding creditor documentation, and thus they would confirm my claim. This was the amount i was able to show by screenshot that was left in my account. I don't know if they had other means of verifying this, as they don't give much information out. I had claimed the full amount i'd lost, but they decided to ignore that!

Anyhow, guess what? In order to claim the money that i have previously claimed on a claim form, i have to fill out another claim form. this is a "Claim Form for creditors" I don't know if this is for everyone, or just because i'm special.

So now i guess we wait for them to collect the second set of claim forms from all, before they decide what the total liability is, at which point, you may hope they can decide how much they can afford to pay out. Of course in the meantime, they are charging by the half hour, with fixed fees on top for each email that goes out too thus reducing the overall pot! cheeky B*5t@rd5!
iSave frequently.

Bruce

Post by Bruce » Sat Feb 04 2012 3:12pm

There is an annual report, with some numbers (including how much the "assets" were sold for), at this website: http://www.fashost.co.uk/pwddocs/6292/6 ... report.pdf

Username and password required, which would have been supplied earlier in the process.
Thanked by: vikpaw, macfamily

vikpaw
Sharing: 3stars.png

Post by vikpaw » Sun Feb 05 2012 2:07pm

Thanks @Bruce - very interesting reading. Where did you find out about that document? Surely they should be telling us as creditors of the availability of these reports.

So they have already eaten away a quarter of the pot with their time wasting. How on earth can they justify £45 p.h. for admin / support staff. Ridiculous.

Who pays 15p to photocopy a sheet of A4? It's ludicrous. Go to your local library and do it for 5p, or if you invest in your own copier even cheaper!

<£5 interest after a year?? Who are they kidding, at 0.1%, in a month they should have earnt 3 times that on just the cash balance!

It seems the unsecured creditors had claims amounting to over a million, but only £50,000 has been claimed. They need to dish the funds out and be done with it. Everybody should get all they are owed (if they made a claim.)

Did anyone manage to go to the liquidators/creditors meeting? How can they get away with such charges, they could appoint any joe bloggs off the street as a consultant and save money.
iSave frequently.

kevinchess1

Post by kevinchess1 » Sun Feb 05 2012 10:20pm

I'm not ceertain
But I think RY went
Politically incorrect since 69