pole about claim

Spotted a problem on imutual? If it's not specific to your account, then post here and see if other members can help. Staff also monitor this forum and will reply as necessary

to close claim or not to close claim that is the question

You may select 1 option

View results

chrisking66

pole about claim

Post by chrisking66 » Sat Jul 13 2013 12:52am

altho i should of poled this before i opened it earlyer

earlyer this week i brought something via tesco direct 6th, witch tracked at first (tho i had not clicked via them since a few days earlyer 27th of june)

so i open a claim, since it tracked *shocking since i clear cookies) and later got rejected, or should i just leave it since i know full will i didnt click thu a cashback site prior to the order (well no in the right prior)

currently my local is i opened it since it tracked therefore they had no right to decline it as it was a gen order, (tho just not clicked thu a cashback site for atless 8 days before i placed the order, still trying to work out how it tracked)

blythburgh

Re: pole about claim

Post by blythburgh » Sat Jul 13 2013 7:03am

I voted yes to close the claim. You did not do it in the correct way so have no legitimate right to cashback.

Edited to say, I agree that you should get the cash if Tesco do cough up. But if they do not, then drop it.
Last edited by blythburgh on Sat Jul 13 2013 9:16am, edited 1 time in total.
Keep smiling because the light at the end of someone's tunnel may be you, Ron Cheneler

davidlmorgan85

Post by davidlmorgan85 » Sat Jul 13 2013 7:25am

I have voted 'yes'

However, I think you should chase the claim, if Tesco to pay IM then you should get yours.

Worth a try I say

But should Tesco continue to refuse then leave it at that
Thanked by: blythburgh
Founder of cardiffdogsitting - Dog boarding and dog sitting service

richard@imutual
Sharing: 2stars.png

Post by richard@imutual » Sat Jul 13 2013 8:18am

The transaction tracked due to your earlier visit on 27 June. Normally this would be due to a cookie remaining present on your PC, though as you say you cleared all cookies that's a bit of a mystery :?

If the transaction is genuine and there is no reason why it should have been declined, then you are entitled to claim :thumbup:

If it had failed to track, that would have been a different matter, given that you forgot to use our link
Thanked by: blythburgh, Denant, chrisking66

chrisking66

Post by chrisking66 » Sun Jul 14 2013 1:11am

based on the tiny bit of feedback this has received i've decided to keep the claim open (tho with the rules of if the claim if it gets denied then i wont depute it, due to since it was not done with in the rules of click via CB just before buying, tho if they pay its always a bonus)

as for the odd tracking, i think thats down to my files back up every week to my nas and maybe got copyed over before cleaned and i recently (tho cant remeber if it was before or after the order) had to restore those images (so maybe the cookie came back to live from that)

either way this can be closed or deleted, or whatever it is we do around here
Thanked by: blythburgh

blythburgh

Post by blythburgh » Sun Jul 14 2013 10:12am

I admire you for the way you are handling this, Chris
Thanked by: chrisking66
Keep smiling because the light at the end of someone's tunnel may be you, Ron Cheneler