Free Bacon Breakfast Sub @ Subway with Voucher

Printable vouchers that you can use to get discounts in stores, restaurants etc
expressman33

Free Bacon Breakfast Sub @ Subway with Voucher

Post by expressman33 » Wed Jul 23 2014 9:32pm

Starting from Thursday 24th July, Subway will be running a National Breakfast promotion across five national newspapers offering a free bacon breakfast Sub for every reader.

They will be running vouchers in the Metro, i, Mirror and Record in July and then in the Daily Star and Express in August. Each voucher will be valid for 3 days.

I believe the publication dates are as follows:
Daily Mirror - 24th July
Metro - 25th July
i - 26th July
Daily Express- 10th August
Daily Star - 16th August

xxxraichxxx

Re: Free Bacon Breakfast Sub @ Subway with Voucher

Post by xxxraichxxx » Wed Jul 23 2014 10:17pm

Also, if youve been within 30 days - enter your receipt number and claim your free cookie too

https://www.tellsubway.co.uk/ContentMan ... e/Home#432
Thanked by: blythburgh

blythburgh

Post by blythburgh » Thu Jul 24 2014 8:08am

I have never been in one of their shops and as my nearest is "up north" i.e. I have to head north and suffer dreadful traffic jams to get into the main shopping area of my home town, I head west of south and shop at nearby far smaller towns.

Down in Ipswich some bright spark decided it was too difficult to get into and out of Commercial Road so the have widened the road with a slip road going into Commercial Road and traffic lights to get the traffic in and out. So now the traffic on the one of only two roads that connect the north and south of the town (and the other road is on the far west of the town) has even more stop starts.

The joke is the traffic never had any trouble getting in and out of Commercial Road, other road users always let them in or out. And there is not a lot of traffic into or out of Commercial Road either. So now I have to put up with pedestrian crossings (necessary) and 5 sets of traffic lights to to the 1.5 miles to get to the car park so I can shop in town.

And I can get filled rolls in my local baker, real bread and yummy cakes. Even if they open a Subway near me I still cannot see me using it. But for those of you who do, enjoy. :thumbup:
Keep smiling because the light at the end of someone's tunnel may be you, Ron Cheneler

jaytee

Post by jaytee » Fri Jul 25 2014 7:39am

Voucher in today's Metro.

Access the e-version of the paper @ http://e-edition.metro.co.uk/2014/07/25/

Voucher available on page 35
Thanked by: blythburgh, FelixOnline